Jesse Bird
    Participant
    @jesse-bird

I posted this tattoo a while back, but then I got it fixed and would like to hear some more opinions. Truth be told, I’m not sure whether I like it or not. I find myself thinking of covering it up. Thoughts?

21062009136.th.jpg

P.S.
    If anyone has any ideas as how to build upon and improve it feel free to share. Your opinions are of value.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

hi ya, looking a lot better .

i dont think i would cover it up i think i would extend it 😉
    you could have angels or something under the bird .

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Why did you get it in the first place if you weren’t sure about it?????:confused:

Honestly, I’d just cover it up cause personally; I wouldn’t spend money trying to add to it just for me to try and like it. I’d get something more meaningful, or atleast interesting to me over it or something.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

There is nothing wrong with the tattoo.
    I would leave it alone it is a nice piece and I personally would wear it with pride.

I think you are worrying over nothing to be honest.

Take Care
    Matthew

Jesse Bird
    Participant
    @jesse-bird

Biker in black, It’s not the concept I dislike, what bothers me is the execution. I don’t like how the design turned out to be. That’s why I am looking for opinions or ideas to make it more interesting. I have no problem extending it, in fact I’m just stumped as to what design elements can be added to make it better (rather than worse, it is already a very detailed tattoo for it’s size).

Sherav, I appreciate your honesty, but I’m a perfectionist, and until I have that ‘There, It reached it’s potention’ feeling, I tend to obsess. 🙂

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

well i think it kinda means when your times up it up so why worry .
    so i liked the idea of an kind angel kinda in clouds like you already have looking down as if from heaven.

i actually dont know where all that came from seeing that i have been a practicing buddhist :rolleyes:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.