nadz
    Participant
    @nadz

the meaning behind mine is = (dont laff)

mines all about my son, remy an me

the rose is a symbol of love, if u look at each flower, ive chosen to have different stages, a bud, then the next one slightly open then the next one open more till i have a big full open bloomed one!! simbolising remy growing, our lifes growing together an the love i av for him, then the swirls if you look i took the design from a note ”The treble clef” which to me simbolises music, which is some thing that has an does get me threw shit and good times in my life etc
    then like i said at the bottom when its finished ill have remys name in the same style swirly writing to tie in. i choose to have it in black an white coz my babys mix race, im white his daddys black, and i had it big rather then small coz to me it took strenght an balls to get it done which is some thing ive had to be and have threw avin remy on my own

even the position of were i had my tat means some thing, my son came from my womb and is now loved in my heart so it creeps up to the top from the bottom

tattoos can be great art but also tell deep stories

l

girl_anachronism
    Participant
    @girl_anachronism

I really think it is gorgeous work. Great artist. I’m hoping to find a new artist in Europe. I haven’t the slightest idea where to start though. If anyone could help, that would be much appreciated

grandal
    Participant
    @grandal
    nadz;46221 wrote:
    i really value your opinion pal,

no it isnt done by two diff artist but in two diff sittings 2 hours a time, the top rose was shaded 2 weeks ago wich is why its lighter coz as u know it fades a fair bit from when its first inked and the other ones were only shaded yesterday which is when i took the photo

the ”vines” arent actually vines more of swirls which is what i wanted and is y they come out of no were, and as i have said i have another 2 hour sitting which is for touch up an to complete the extra shading etc. i like my artist and thik that hes very good so wont be going any were else for any one to fix it hehehe so to speak

hi nadz.
    hope u r not too angry at me:)
    U asked 4 a opinion and I’ve said what I like about ur tattto what I dont like etc,as I’ve said,swirls needs to be starighten up a bit(ribs r very difficult area to tattoo btw)and everything is going to be fine.Looking forward to see ur tattoo finished.
    Take care

Siverspear
    Participant
    @siverspear

beautiful tat =]

nick durand
    Participant
    @nick-durand
    nadz;46159 wrote:
    WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK WOULD LOVE YOUR OPINIONS

6573_249718040127_786165127_8425334_3034857_n.jpg

THIS IS 4 HOURS WORK

STILL 2 HOURS LEFT:D

thats really nice the flowers look so real

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

thats sexy as hell!

great work

Duzzy

badkitty
    Participant
    @badkitty

i think it’s beautiful….

diegoreyes
    @

That’s hot… And so’s the tattoo. 🙂

eleven_butterflies
    Participant
    @eleven_butterflies

very nice, love it!

bleedblack_
    Participant
    @bleedblack_

that is amazing, i love Rose tattoos.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    S.Neill;46173 wrote:
    I always tell women that tattoos chosen well accentuate a womans natural beauty. They make a hot woman hotter!!!

thats why i did a pig on my wifes arse Bwahahahahaha

only joking, but she does have one there really

nadz
    Participant
    @nadz

aww thank you every one, im gettin it finished up in a week soooooooooooo

ill upp some more pics when ive ad it done, i love it an i think ill prob keep going bk an adding to it over the months (knowing me)

SallyMac
    Participant
    @sallymac
    Quote:
    my son came from my womb and is now loved in my heart so it creeps up to the top from the bottom

That is so beautiful,coming from a fellow mumma I had tears of unconditional love for my own babes reading that,Love it!!
    Such a gorgeous striking tattoo too.xx

Jez
    Participant
    @jez

Looks great! So does that tatt! :p

LilMsKiKi
    Participant
    @lilmskiki

That’s beautiful!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.