jonjon
    Participant
    @jonjon

Hi there all,
    Name’s jony and I just finished my second tattoo a couple days ago

Basically both of them would be part of one big back tattoo I’m planning to do in the future.

This is my first:
    %D7%A7%D7%A2%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%A2%20006.jpg

another pic

I did it two years ago and it’s in my upper left back

And that is the second:
    %D7%A7%D7%A2%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%A2%20018.jpg

%D7%A7%D7%A2%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%A2%20019.jpg

As I told you I did it a couple of days ago and that pic was taken five hour after I finished it
    This ink is place in the lower right back

my plans is to do another three tatts (probably a hanging rope in the lower portion of my neck, the king of wands at the upper right pat of my back and an jackal wearing a human mask at the lower left part of my back) that would be arranged in a pentagram pattern around my back and in the end to add a pentagram to connect them all

Each of my tattoos symbols part of my personality and in the end I believe that the design I mentioned above probably reflects my believes and who I am.

Either that or I’m just got addicted to tattoos and need an excuse to ink myself some more ๐Ÿ™‚

Otpuskayem
    Participant
    @otpuskayem

Your second tattoo is insanely good. Do you mind giving more of an explanantion of what it is / what it symbolizes?

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

looks awesome mate!!!
    are you a CoS member? XD

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Haha these tattoos + gingerbread man boxers = ๐Ÿ˜€

jonjon
    Participant
    @jonjon

CoS?
    As in Church of Satan ? ๐Ÿ™‚
    No, no relation to that society…
    My inspiration is the pagan harmony and prosperity pentagram not the modern “satanic” pentagram

The second tattoo is a symbol called “the chaos star” and basically it symbolize chaos, self destruction and all that.

The original thought behind that tattoo is an attempt to design the opposite meaning of my first tattoo (the yin-yang sign represent, for me anyway, order and harmony and the spider and the Scorpio are natural enemies )

And yes it is a gingerbread man boxers and I’m very found of them, so sue me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

That’s a cool take on a Yin-Yang too, from one dude with a Y-Y tattoo to another ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.