scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

I have this on my arm – it was my first tattoo, and I love it – but I want to make it into a half sleeve – I need to take a picture of it from further away, but its about 7 inches from the top of the flag, to the bottom of the ball

tattoo2.jpg

heres some ideas of things to inspire a background. I trust my artist 100%, and I am sure he will come up with something epic, but just wanted to go to him with some ideas!

csbwralt1.jpg

ibrox_stadium_picture.gif

rangers.jpg

as commented in another thread, Rangers recently won 50 league titles (up to 52 now!), and commemarated it by having 5 stars put above there logo – I would like to include that, and possibley one of the following phrases on an old skool banner

“we are the people” “we welcome the chase” or “We will follow on” – only if it fits with the them of the tattoo.

thanks guys/gals!

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

ibrox_stadium-50403-espectadores.jpg

zf001.gif

239891117a1657739003b953553161m.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

You could have the stars acing across the top of the bulldog with the rangers emblem in the background so that the bulldog is resting upon it and the rangers club title and motto in banners below.

Is there are cups/trophies particulary important to you/team that you could incoporate into the background?

Take Care
    Matthew

bleedblack_
    Participant
    @bleedblack_

i can’t see how that can work to be honest.. but i’m no artist,

at ibrox yesterday there was a banner of the 52 trophies unfurled at half time, the old style leage trophy, and most recently the SPL trophy, maybe could use that somehow? (not 52.. that wouldnt look very good lol, but maybe just the old league trophy and SPL trophy together?)

i’m getting “Rangers ’til I Die” on my leg — eventually lol

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i actually like the crowd which makes flags ( like the photo )
    i think it would make quite a different tattoo i know i never seen one like it before and thats not a bad thing;)
    would you have the union jack as well as the flag st Andrew ?

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

I just cant think of somethign that woul be asthetically pleasing. thats why I have an artst though!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.