scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

very cool!! what was the idea/insperation behind it?

lawa
    Participant
    @lawa

I recently lost my father so I have it as the bottom of the tattoo is the start of life and the ti[ is the end and in the middle their was him my mom and dad three hearts.

And their are some small buds at the base of th tatto If i ever have chilren these will be placed as hearts on their at the bottom to show the begining of their life.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Aww sorry to hear about your father, i didnt think to ask about if they was a reason behind the tattoo. 🙁

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle
    lawa;45656 wrote:
    I recently lost my father so I have it as the bottom of the tattoo is the start of life and the ti[ is the end and in the middle their was him my mom and dad three hearts.

And their are some small buds at the base of th tatto If i ever have chilren these will be placed as hearts on their at the bottom to show the begining of their life.

very sorry to hear that. I just thought it was such a cool piece, there must be a story behind it. lovely piece

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

Very nice indeed……….

lawa
    Participant
    @lawa

Thanks all its very special too me.

Scabbing nicely at the mo we seem to be over the stage of leaving imprints on clothes and bed sheets lol!!

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Nice piece…

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

eew im in that stage now and its so minging !
    when i had my back done all my sheets was green LOL 😀
    after the 1st night i decided to sleep on m y belly and didnt have that problem again .

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.