bleedblack_
    Participant
    @bleedblack_

got 12 tattoos so far, went a little bit crazy with them… i only initially planned on getting one.. lol

1st & 6th Tattoos:
    leftarm.jpg
    1st – Elvish Writing with 5 Stars above it – means “Rangers” i wanted rangers on my arm, but didnt want it written in english so people didnt judge because of football team i support.

6th – HIM heartagram.. common.. but i like it, altho the tattoo artist was shit, worked the same spot repeatedly and ended up a really bad scab and lost some of the ink once it had healed

2nd, 3rd & 5th Tattoos:
    rightarm.jpg
    2nd – The Used strangled heart logo – mine and ex girlfriends fav album, alot of happy times
    3rd – Star with scotland flag inside it – i love stars, and i’m proud of being scottish
    5th – tribal design with roses inside it.. it’s a bit small for the amount of detail but i really like it

4th Tattoo:
    Slipknot.jpg
    Slipknot Tribal S – slipknot were a big part of me growing up – i may grow out of the music BUT doesnt change how much the music helped me – alot of people dont like band tattoos because they might not like the band in the future.. but no matter what musical tastes i have in future, i will always remember the times i enjoyed listening to the albums and going to the shows etc.

7th Tattoo:
    RangersLeg.jpg
    Rangers Crest with tribal around it

bleedblack_
    Participant
    @bleedblack_

8th Tattoo:
    myseizetheday.jpg
    Black Rose with “Seize The Day” written in it – the only tattoo i have with a deep meaning.. it’s memorial peice. my favourite – simply for the meaning behind it.

9th Tattoo:
    new2.jpg
    i’m a guy… i like half naked women.. *shrugs*

10th Tattoo:
    dark.jpg
    still a guy… ๐Ÿ˜›

bleedblack_
    Participant
    @bleedblack_

11th Tattoo:
    DSC00062.jpg
    5 Stars – got this when rangers won the league this year, i said all of the season if we won the title i’d get the 5 stars tattoo’d on my right arm ๐Ÿ™‚

12th Tattoo (work in progress):
    koioutline.jpg
    outline work done so far, healed up now just waiting to get it coloured!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL you did go a little mad ๐Ÿ˜€

I think we all originally only planned on getting one tattoo done :rolleyes:
    the koi is my fav

bleedblack_
    Participant
    @bleedblack_

i love the koi, really cant wait to get it coloured – planning on getting it started this week, but i think martin might be on holiday… so will need to wait if he is ๐Ÿ™

martin has done my last 6 (from rangers crest/tribal onwards) – and wont be going to anyone else for any work i get done in future ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    bleedblack_;45229 wrote:
    got 12 tattoos so far, went a little bit crazy with them… i only initially planned on getting one.. lol

Yup.. that’s just how it works ๐Ÿ˜€

bleedblack_
    Participant
    @bleedblack_

i got the bug… oh well. lol ๐Ÿ™‚

bleedblack_
    Participant
    @bleedblack_

koiorange1.jpg

sitting number 2 – 1hr 30 (3hrs 30 in total so far)

๐Ÿ˜€

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

darn that looks great!

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al
    Quote:

My intern (read: work experience person for your Brits) told me he was only going to get one, then he told me he is only going to get 3 and now its 4.

FYI: he has none yet. I know I will see him in a years time with full sleeves

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

koi is looking good so far ๐Ÿ˜‰ that orange is crisp ๐Ÿ˜Ž

bleedblack_
    Participant
    @bleedblack_

i’m loving it ๐Ÿ™‚ it’s quite sore just now.. but well worth it!

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

superb to see another bluenose on the forum. I have one Rangers tattoo, but going to make it into a half sleeve.

follow follow!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.