Tribal_Ink
    Participant
    @tribal_ink

Hi im 18 and this is my first tattoo it took 2 hours to do the outline and then a further 2 more sessions of 2 hours to fill it in but it was worth it

this is the bit down my arm/ shoulder (bad quality big due to old webcam, and glare from the bepanthen)
    mytatt.jpg

this is my back, the picture was taken while the back bit was fresh hence the smudged ink/blood, and is the reason why it seems much darker than the arm bit which was done a month previously
    DSCN0060.jpg

and this is how it ties in together (again bad quality pic, but you get the idea)
    Image006.jpg

there is also a bit that goes a little bit down my chest but you cant see that from any of the pictures.

what does everyone think of it?

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

I personally have nooooo taste for tribal tattoos.
    But I really like the design and how it lays out on your body.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

tribal is not normally the type of tattoo i like either but this ones been very nicely done!
    looks like the artist actually designed it to fit your body .

Tribal_Ink
    Participant
    @tribal_ink

thankyou, a lot have people have said that to me.

when i went to the studio and said i wanted a big tribal piece they said they new ‘just the guy’
    turns out the person who did is has been tattooing for 13 years and this is the kind of thing he specializes in

i basically told him i wanted it to be very bold/solid and going up my arm over the shoulder and kind of flowing down the back and chest. he then just drew on the design with a sharpie so that it fits to all the contours of my body, and did the outline from there.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum…. well that certainly is the big bold statement you were looking for, im with many other people and dont particularily like tribal…. in fact i normally turn it dow and send them elsewhere as well lol..
    yours does fit nicely and the artist seemed to have pulled it off in good time as well, nice solid fill…. can you post another image when it has fully healed ????

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

That is some of the best tribal I have seen in ages – the main bit is the solid shading and the fact it flows with your body shape.

Too many times I see it where it has just been slapped on with no thought and seems to be drowning in a sea of skin.

Nice work.

Take Care
    Matthew

bobthedog2828
    Participant
    @bobthedog2828

A gain not a love of tribal that much but that is wicked, it would also look nice with green edging but as it is, is pretty sweet:D

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

Also not a fan of tribal but I have to say that your tattoo is very striking indeed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.