Regurgitator
    Participant
    @regurgitator

Ok here’s a pic showing the results of my first 2 sittings …. both about an hour long. I am very pleased with the work so far and they are both healing very well.
    I’m going in Friday for some shading work on the dragons. I would be interested in peoples opinions , good or bad 😮

DSCF1521.jpg

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

looking good so far, it will be nice to see after the next sitting….
    it looks like one is slightly higher than the other though (possibly photo angle)

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

that is a very fine piece of work in progress! i can’t wait to see the finished product! are you going to have color put into it as well or just shading?

aidenchaos
    Participant
    @aidenchaos

it looks awesome. if you colored it in i think it’d look even betterr.

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

This is just my kind of tattoo, I LOVE IT I shall look forward to seeing the finished work

Regurgitator
    Participant
    @regurgitator

Thanks for the replies so far …. yes the 2 tattoos are slightly mis-aligned with each other but i dont think it will be so noticeable once all the smoke shading has been done.

Rapidoh
    Participant
    @rapidoh

Its not so noticeable that 1 is higher than the other its not the only thing you look at when seeing them. Still great work and looking forward to the finished project! Are you only getting shading on both? They would look just as good with colour I think.

Regurgitator
    Participant
    @regurgitator

After taliking to my tattooist who had many great ideas i decided to let him choose wether to go with colour or black and grey. He’s currently leaning towards black and grey , as far as i’m concerned if he thinks it will look better like that then im happy to go with it.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

looks nice but i would go with colour and not black and gray .
    each dragon a different colour

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Looking good – yeah i would def go for colors on this one! 😉

Regurgitator
    Participant
    @regurgitator

MMMM … after reading your replies i’m kind of leaning towards colour myself now.
    The problem is i was going to have 1 dragon with a fire/smoke (orange) shaded backround and 1 dragon with a water (blue) shaded backround. This makes the colour of the dragons important as i dont want them to merge in with the backrounds, so the next question is what colour combinations would you go for ?

Axe Murderer
    Participant
    @axe-murderer

Look great, I agree with the color though. Oriental pieces look so much better in color.

erikminamihata
    Participant
    @erikminamihata

how’d the chest feel?

Regurgitator
    Participant
    @regurgitator

Here’s a picture from todays session … it lasted approx 2 hours and was very uncomfortable , lol i nearly threw the towel in a couple of times 😮
    Still hopefully i’ll be back next week to continue .
    DSCF1557.jpg

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

looks good!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.