@sherav

That is looking sweet.
    Who was the artist?

Take Care
    Matthew

savagejon123
    Participant
    @savagejon123

Its a longs story, but Bobby Miller from Squid Ink at the time, did most of it.

savagejon123
    Participant
    @savagejon123

I figured out how to link pictures. ๐Ÿ™‚

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

fantastic piece of work

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Wow.. I’ve been looking for a phoenix for 3 years and there are very few I’ve seen that I haven’t hated. Yours (although not what I’m looking for still) is awesome. What’s in “the rest of the phoenix” ? Going for the full body, down your side/back ?

colossus
    Participant
    @colossus

that’s cool. how many times you need to finish it? will you put in color?

savagejon123
    Participant
    @savagejon123

I never plained on getting a whole backpiece but after getting the head I see it only being a matter of time before I feel inspired to finish the whole thing. It took two sessions just because of timing. The whole thing was under 4 hrs. I don’t know if I’ll ever get color added to it. I figure I always could if I wanted too. For my first tattoo I didn’t want to go too crazy but I wasn’t. Lookin to get a shit kid tattoo. Lol.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Would you mind me printing this out and giving it to my tattooist as a base for my concept? I’ve always known I wanted the bird to look… fierce/menacing/regal… but never had anything visual to actually follow the thought. Yours has the attitude I’m looking for ๐Ÿ™‚

savagejon123
    Participant
    @savagejon123

I don’t mind if you use it as an idea. I’m on my iPhone right now but when I can get to a computer I’ll link the artwork I used as inspiration. It’s off deviant art and that feirce style Phoenix that’s so hard to find.

savagejon123
    Participant
    @savagejon123
    vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

Love your Phoenix, just been looking through the artwork on the link you put up, hoping to find a Phoenix myself. As yet i haven’t found the design that I’d like and I’m not very arty myself so not even going to attemp to draw one up. I want one that is slightly more feminine than yours although i quite like the eye expression. Mine is to go in the same place as yours but needs to marry up size wise with my other tattoos or it will look odd…………..I’ll just have to keep looking!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Wow.. I’ve been on deviantart now for the past 2 hours. Didn’t know that site existed ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks for the link. I’ll be sure to post a pic of the tattoo whenever I get the $4.000 needed to get it drawing and tattooed on me :S

savagejon123
    Participant
    @savagejon123

Deviant art is awesome I’ve looked around on there for hours at a time. And incase anyone was curious my phoenix cost 200$ ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    savagejon123;43440 wrote:
    Its a longs story, but Bobby Miller from Squid Ink at the time, did most of it.

is that the quid ink in folkestone kent ????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.