Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

along the same lines,….http://www.swashdrive.com.au/Tec%20specs/tecspecsGen6.htm have a look at this, im no tech freak, all i know is its an awesome machine to use. And hey different is good lol, didnt take me long to get used to it, i was having some probs with my elbows and wrist, not anymore though ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

right, i have now seen them on here as well………. I need to get my fat arse over to nz and take you up on that guest spot offer in your studio michelle, dammit i want some ink from you lol..

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

hehehe, well summer is coming round buddy, jan/feb busiest times ๐Ÿ˜€

hoani
    Participant
    @hoani

Hey there fellow kiwi, heard about Jimmi he looks gooood ! if thats the kinda ink the swash is helping the artist turn out “TOO COOL !”. “thought manifests itself into reality” c u.

good luck Hoani

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Wish I could try one without having to buy it. We’re reinvesting all profit back into the business, and NEON is expensive!!!.

Hey! You could just send me yours for a month or so, and if I like it I’ll buy one!!!(HeHeHe!)

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    S.Neill;43016 wrote:
    Wish I could try one without having to buy it. We’re reinvesting all profit back into the business, and NEON is expensive!!!.

Hey! You could just send me yours for a month or so, and if I like it I’ll buy one!!!(HeHeHe!)

Lol no way! i thought the same about trying before buying, but id seen the work produced and had not heard one bad thing, that hey i splashed out! We have only been open since april and so we too are putting all our money back into the business, but i believe that this was a good investment, i will never go back to coils unless of course i drop my machine and break it lol, like i did the other day showing someone one of my shaders and cracked the frame ๐Ÿ™ What is NEON?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.