Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Bought a swashdrive gen 6 machine, must say best ive ever used, out go the coils.

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

t2.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Haha, props on the Hendrix

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

very nice , shame your so far away

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Butterfly_Kisses;42605 wrote:
    very nice , shame your so far away

you could always take a holiday lol:D

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That is some sweet looking ink you have done there.

Take Care
    Matthew

wak
    Participant
    @wak

Love the Jimmi…

Not such an overused photo… I love it.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

While that is some killer ink you did there man, what I can’t get over is that you’re wearing an old lady sweater while you do it. It’s like getting a tattoo from a hotter version of my grandma!

Okay, the implications of that last sentence have just settled in. I gotta go lay down now and reevaluate my life.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Is the Gen 6 your shader or liner or both? Why don’t you jump on over to the pro section so we can discuss machines? I’m in the market for a shader and I’m considering some options.

Killer work.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    KnightHawk;42679 wrote:
    While that is some killer ink you did there man, what I can’t get over is that you’re wearing an old lady sweater while you do it. It’s like getting a tattoo from a hotter version of my grandma!

Okay, the implications of that last sentence have just settled in. I gotta go lay down now and reevaluate my life.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Thats my favourite fuckn jersey you’re dissin there KH!!…..dont you own something that you just like to wear because its comfy and you dont give a shit how you look? hmmmmm? welll?????

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    S.Neill;42702 wrote:
    Is the Gen 6 your shader or liner or both? Why don’t you jump on over to the pro section so we can discuss machines? I’m in the market for a shader and I’m considering some options.

Killer work.

The gen 6 is both, i use it for everything, just adjust the volts to suit whatever im doing, produces some nice work, causes less trauma to the skin so healing time is also quicker, my clients say it hurts way less than coils, its nice to use, its light, and i could go on forever about how fantastic it is…..unimax sells them…i highly recommend. I’ve always been a coil fan, have lots of custom made machines….but they look and run like dinosaurs compared to this little baby.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    Izarrasink;42753 wrote:
    Thats my favourite fuckn jersey you’re dissin there KH!!…..dont you own something that you just like to wear because its comfy and you dont give a shit how you look? hmmmmm? welll?????

Not really, no. I prefer to sit around my house naked.

Seriously, did you expect me not to be difficult?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    Izarrasink;42754 wrote:
    The gen 6 is both, i use it for everything, just adjust the volts to suit whatever im doing, produces some nice work, causes less trauma to the skin so healing time is also quicker, my clients say it hurts way less than coils, its nice to use, its light, and i could go on forever about how fantastic it is…..unimax sells them…i highly recommend. I’ve always been a coil fan, have lots of custom made machines….but they look and run like dinosaurs compared to this little baby.

I’ll look at it. I REALLY like my liner, its a Fusion designed by Fowler at Time Machine, so I doubt I’ll change that, but I might check into the gen 6 for a shader.

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Great job on the Hendrix Michelle. Cant wait to come up and trade some ink on each other. Keep it up my friend! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    X-pressive;42822 wrote:
    Great job on the Hendrix Michelle. Cant wait to come up and trade some ink on each other. Keep it up my friend! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks bren, yeah i need an armband coverup , some bad ink from eagle neil years ago….im sure you’ve heard of him, anyhu yeah come on up, we’ll get a date sorted and have an inkathon lmao:D

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Looked at the Gen 6, its a rotary? I used a rotary once before. I didn’t like it at all. Too different from what I’m used to.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.