Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

are you getting any more work done to this ?

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    Justinatwill;46631 wrote:
    Was thinking of getting a broken canister of ooze and the 4 turtles crawling around in it. Yay or Nay?

For a 3-4″ gap, I’d think that the ooze would be a perfect filler. The canister wouldn’t need huge detail so it would fit well.. or you could even just have the end of it, broken near the cap, and let the rest of a much bigger canister fade away behind whatever’s there already. Do you think you could fit 4 small turtles and the canister (which is bigger than they are) into a 3″ gap with the level of detail that you’re obviously used to? ๐Ÿ™‚

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle
    Justinatwill;46631 wrote:
    Haha thank ya thank ya! Im looking foward to getting the background colored in! tryin to think of something to fill in a like 3 by 4 inch gap on the back of my arm. Was thinking of getting a broken canister of ooze and the 4 turtles crawling around in it. Yay or Nay?

I would do the ooze, but I think if you put 4 turtles, it might just be too much crammed in there, you know?

that being said, you could get a classroom full of 3 year olds to draw over it with markers, it would still be one of the most awsome tattoos. adding 4 turtles isnt going to take away from it.

Justinatwill
    Participant
    @justinatwill

Finished my arm, just got splinter last night =)
    splinter.jpg
    And now my arm is complete =) As far as the ninja turtles part goes anyways.

Bdubbs
    Participant
    @bdubbs

I like it, your artist did an awsome job! congrats!

ontwo
    Participant
    @ontwo

Dude, that is a very impressive piece of art

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That is a very sweet sleeve.

Can you post up when fully healed – would love to see it all in finished glory.

Take Care
    Matthew

Justinatwill
    Participant
    @justinatwill

Sure thing! =)

NeverBSatisfied
    Participant
    @neverbsatisfied

NiiiCCeeee dude, I have a major appreciation for characters such as the Ninja Turtles, Batman, Superman and all animation/comic book characters. I take MAD enjoyment in tats like this ( as you can see from my avatar.) Love the decision and it was depicted perfectly and precisely. Love it. +1.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

nice !!! he is my fav part of it ๐Ÿ˜€

shave your pits thou before photographing again LOL

Apriltg
    Participant
    @apriltg

Wow, the colors, the details, all beautifully done.

eatatjerms
    Participant
    @eatatjerms

My cousin just saw this and has changed his mind about getting work on himself. Very nice

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    Butterfly_Kisses;59721 wrote:
    shave your pits thou before photographing again LOL

Real men don’t shave their armpits ๐Ÿ™‚

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    ArniVidar;59776 wrote:
    Real men don’t shave their armpits ๐Ÿ™‚

Cool. Have fun with that. Us not real men will have all the women running their hands over our nice, smooth shaved chests, arms, and other body parts, while ya’all are out being big, hairy men, choppin wood and shit.

As for the ink….holy shit crackers man. That is one seriously, seriously, killer piece of ink!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.