SVTfocus123
    Participant
    @svtfocus123

ive had these tattoos for a year now, and im really wanting to like add some background to it, ya know? would someone just give me some ideas so i can draw them up? i really just want stuff like, spades, diamonds, skulls, dice, flames etc. just help my out cause i dont know what i can do. thanks!

n9zxx.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Well to be honest the ideas are endless you have plenty of room on your chest to add to those.
    Some nice ink as well.

The one that jumped into my mind was a grinning skull wearing a trilby hat with a deadman’s hand in the band of the hat.

Maybe add some snake eyes dice to the sockets?

Take care
    Matthew

SVTfocus123
    Participant
    @svtfocus123

Awesome i was thinking about a skull like that above the center of the two pool balls, and then a skeletons old, broken, decreped hands under them?

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

yeah heaps of room to play with, go to an artist man let their minds go to town on your slate….
    could do good things.

SVTfocus123
    Participant
    @svtfocus123

the only guy who tattoos me is this guy not to far from me, but i gotta give him a general idea. i really want like filling ya know? like after the skull and hands, i wanted something to bring it all together.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Perhaps you could got a smoking gun on the side and a pile of dollars underneath the skull.

Have the motto ‘Life Is A Gamble’ ? Fitted beneath or around the image.

Just tossing some dieas in there.

Take Care
    Matthew

SVTfocus123
    Participant
    @svtfocus123

im totally going to use the spider web in the background of this guys tattoo below. exept it will be black & grey.

2iw3ls9.jpg

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Thats some nice ink – how long did it take to do?

SVTfocus123
    Participant
    @svtfocus123

k1wb34.jpg

heres what i got, i still want to bring everything together, ideas???

SVTfocus123
    Participant
    @svtfocus123

i like, but where at?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.