amberlouiseb
    Participant
    @amberlouiseb

I feel sort of pathetic showing this as my first tattoo in comparison to some of the very large and very amazing work others have had done. It had to be subtle though so I thought this was the perfect piece of ink to get me started!
    http://de.tinypic.com/r/mubos9/5 & http://de.tinypic.com/r/33m53yg/5

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

It is a nicely executed piece of ink and no worries.
    Huge tattoos are not for everybody for a whole host of reasons. (You can always add more).

The main thing is you like it and that is all that will ever matter 😀

Welcome to the addiction.

Take Care
    Matthew

zewm
    Participant
    @zewm

My friend’s girlfriend got a tattoo of a heart in the same place except her’s was a little bigger and she had them scribble the inside in red as if a small child had colored in the heart but not perfectly. Plus, as Sherav said you could always add stuff later. It took me YEARS to get my first tattoo because I was completely unsure as to what I wanted to get. Remember that a tattoo is forever, don’t rush it or get peer pressured into getting on you don’t really want and may regret later.

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex

It suits you 🙂

I got my first when I was 18….waited 17 years and I’ve had 2 within the last 8 months!!!…but at least they’re things I really want and I’m totally happy with.

prity
    Participant
    @prity

its small but very cute..it looks nice

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

Yes it is small, but it’s very neat and if you are pleased with it then what does it matter…………personally I like it!

Thanatopsis
    Participant
    @thanatopsis

Subtle but still nice. And like the above poster said, as long as you’re happy with it, fuck what anyone else thinks. Thats how I feel about all of mine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.