nikdeezy
    Participant
    @nikdeezy

PIC-0088.jpg
    PIC-0089.jpg

got em yesterday. kinda basic. what yall think. i might go back and get it colored.

Jez
    Participant
    @jez

Congrats on getting your first tatts! Whats the D N stand for?

nikdeezy
    Participant
    @nikdeezy

thanks. they’re my initials.

Jez
    Participant
    @jez

Cool. If you can post some clearer pics that’d be cool. It’s hard to make out if the line work needs attention, as it could be the image quality or the contour of your skin. Where is it on your body?

nikdeezy
    Participant
    @nikdeezy

sorry its cell phone pics. i’ll try and get clearer pics when i get my hands on my digi cam.
    its write above the v-cut.

Jez
    Participant
    @jez

Cool, I’ll wait to see some clearer pics.:) Do you have any more ink planned?

nikdeezy
    Participant
    @nikdeezy
    Jez;40362 wrote:
    Cool, I’ll wait to see some clearer pics.:) Do you have any more ink planned?

yeah. planning on doing both of my ribs when i get money/time.

i want the state of louisiana on my left ribs. with a quote, im trying to decide between a couple of quotes that kind of get the same point across.

then a phoenix on my right ribs later on.

Jez
    Participant
    @jez

Wicked:cool:

nikdeezy
    Participant
    @nikdeezy

here are the pics from the digi cam. the tips of the N are not very good now that i actually see it.
    P5140037.jpg
    P5140038.jpg

i dont know if you can see that discoloration on the “N” tattoo but it seems that i lost some coloring in it, im not sure if its from bad aftercare or if its normal since its only been a week since i got it.

Marcus M6
    Participant
    @marcus-m6

Hi,

To be honest you should get a better artist, line work is a little shotty. You might want to change before you start getting bigger pieces done. Other then that i like the design.

Marcus

nikdeezy
    Participant
    @nikdeezy
    Marcus M6;40676 wrote:
    Hi,

To be honest you should get a better artist, line work is a little shotty. You might want to change before you start getting bigger pieces done. Other then that i like the design.

Marcus

yeah, the piece he did on my friend was really good, but this is horrible. im getting the owner of the place to do mine from now on. he has really good work and he is really good in the style that i want for my next few tats.

Marcus M6
    Participant
    @marcus-m6

there is a place like that in my home town owner is amazing and some artists under him are shifty

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.