tattoofoo
    Participant
    @tattoofoo

What an idiot. Check out the story on my latest blog post.
    http://tattoofoo.blogspot.com/

apostle228
    @

wow. gang tattoos are fucking stupid. ๐Ÿ˜ก that shit pisses me off

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

DON’T FUCK WITH KIDS!!!!

The “artist” and the dad should both be shot imo.

It’s one thing to be a fucktard to yourself, it’s a whole nother thing to be like that to kids. Kids can’t help where they are born/who their parents are, etc.

I don’t even know how to write the way I feel about shit like this. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I would send the father who is a right bastard to the chair, but before hand tattoo TWAT on his forehead and beat him.

Who in their right mind tattooes a child?

I hope the ‘artist’ gets gang-raped to death in prison.

Take Care
    Matthew

purplestar
    Participant
    @purplestar

Sick.

I remeber several years ago, see an article in a UK newspaper where a young boy, about 6-7 years old had several small tattoos up both his forearms. His dad did them for him, becuase the little boy wanted them. Didn’t go down to well with the school authorities. I guess there is now a bloke in his 30 going around with these horrid tattoos. Hi father should have been put away.

Does anyone else remember this. I pretty sure one was a very bad Micky Mouse head.

SallyMac
    Participant
    @sallymac

Bloody hell ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Thats messed up and really sad ๐Ÿ˜ก

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

That….wow. That sucks on so many fucking levels man.

Hell, at least it’s in a part of you that’s normally covered by clothing, and is small enough to be covered up right easy. So….it could have been worse….put good god damn man.

I got this friend Nick who started tattooing when he was 15, got apprenticed at 18, and was running a shop at 20. He runs between mediocre to damn good depending on how much pot he’s smoked that day. He told me this story a few years back about how he went to this tattoo convention in Los Angeles and totally nailed my sister. Actually, that’s not the point of the story, he just likes to point that out every freaking time he tells it. At any rate, he told me that a tattoo artist he knew down there had a (at the time) eight year old son who was really into tattoos. After a full year of begging from the rug rat, he sleeved his son’s right arm in an oriental Koi theme.

I thought he was full of shit for the longest time until my sister confirmed it.

I always thought that was the worst abuse of tattoos since the concentration camps….but this is worse. It’s not just stupid, it’s actively evil.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

A skinhead mate of mine in the early 80’s went to his local shop to get a couple of neck tattoo’s and passed out in the chair after sniffing glue – he woke up to find the tattoo artist had done his whole face with a spider web he even had the shops phone number tattooed on his neck! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL is that true about the cob web ? ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.