roofis303
    Participant
    @roofis303

hi guys . i have posted a couple of posts in the past . i have started to get a sleave done hear is the pics so far all free hand by a close friend give me your thoughts please . still work in progress i must say still gaps to fill in . then shadding then finaly colour u can see the old ones that is getting covered up . the old ones r over 22 years old . thanks scott

arm1001.jpg

arm1002.jpg

arm1003.jpg

arm1004.jpg

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Looks like its going to be a great piece once its finished

roofis303
    Participant
    @roofis303

i will keep u posted on the update i am going for a 2 hour sitting this friday get the rest of the outline done . i will post photos of the shading once its done . i am gonig for bright colours . my friend is using scream ink does anyone have any info on this brand as the last thing i want is it to be dull coz the ink is crap . any hepl on the scream ink would be kind . thanks

cornfed1
    Participant
    @cornfed1

The lines look nice and clean, I like it a lot, My only concern for you is the fish in the first picture, It kind of look like a d#CK, But hopefully that will not be the case when its all finished.

Looks good, Im just giving you a hard time.
    no hard feelings,.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL i thought that a little too but i thought it might have been my mucky mind
    i think it wont when its coloured

cornfed1
    Participant
    @cornfed1

at least its pretty big.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

PMSL 😀 yeah maybe its a sneaky self portrait

roofis303
    Participant
    @roofis303

i did say to my mate who done it that it looked like a dick lol he said to me that he new i was going to say that . he said to me it wont look nothing like what i was thinking when its done he said it will look good when done . as i said i have the last sitting on friday then thats all the outline done hear is the photo of whats going inside my upper arm a photo of . ho long bay this is the photo he is going to draw for me i hope

288200820579_halong-bay.jpg

or something along the lines of this photo

Sketchytattoos
    Participant
    @sketchytattoos

looking good can’t wait to see a finished product.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

now this is a dick tattoo PMSL

tat10.jpg

and my personal fav lol

tattoo7.jpg

nothing says im gay this is not a phase more than a couple of bald merman tossing under to spuffing dicks LOL
    wonder what his tattooist was thinking 😮

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

love the halong bay idea, ive recently been reading up on it, quite bizare id stumble onto ur idea soon after. such a great pic. thinking of getting similar down the track. post new pics asap, big fan of your arm there.

-Jesse

roofis303
    Participant
    @roofis303

the halong bay is getting done this friday . then thats all the out line done well not all done still to get some flowers and other work done to finish the outline quite a lot of brusing on the inside of my arm . i will post photos of the update thanks for your kind thoughts guys

rev_martin4
    Participant
    @rev_martin4
    Butterfly_Kisses;37961 wrote:
    now this is a dick tattoo PMSL

tat10.jpg

and my personal fav lol

tattoo7.jpg

nothing says im gay this is not a phase more than a couple of bald merman tossing under to spuffing dicks LOL
    wonder what his tattooist was thinking 😮

Don’t forget this one.

cc8f7dab4.jpg

-Rev

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    cornfed1;37940 wrote:
    The lines look nice and clean, I like it a lot, My only concern for you is the fish in the first picture, It kind of look like a d#CK, But hopefully that will not be the case when its all finished.

Dude, I am so glad I ain’t the only one who saw a cock with eyes.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.