tattooedgirl08
    Participant
    @tattooedgirl08

hi..i’m new here..ive seen your backpiece..it’s really, really great..i jz hope that you’ll have it finish coz tyhat’s really awesome..:)

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex

Looks great 🙂
    I’m a big fan of Japanese tats and the black and grey although the coloured in Koi look
    great as well.

Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo

I really love it, it does a little unfinished to me, but i like busy tattoos and yours is great the way it is. The line work and shding are amazing and love the symbolism behind it. Leaving it like that just opens the scope to what you can do with it, i find that i go through “stages” of what I like and want added, even though I love all my ink.

My Father, uncle and one cousin are all black belt too. So kudos to that achievment!

zayne
    Participant
    @zayne

That’s a pretty nice piece, i like the minimal look too when it’s done properly, such as in this case. As much of a fan of color i am, i like a nice black and grey piece. So it took 2 and a half hrs huh? If it’s not asking too much, how much did a piece that size run you? because i’m thinking of a pretty good sized piece for my ribs, and i know the price will vary but just wondering.

thanks man, and again, nice piece.

Zinn
    Participant
    @zinn

it was pretty pricey, my artist was the owner of the shop designed the tat himself and definitely knew what he was doing.
    so he charged 180 an hour, which you can do the math, plus a good tip.

i saw other guys who would have charged me less but at the same time, is it about the money now? or having it done right?

id rather take the hit on the cash and be happy with it since it is going to be there permanantely forever while my cash will fluctuate.

so i personally wouldnt worry too much about price just getting it done right! (which is the way that YOU want it)

cheers
    Zinn

zayne
    Participant
    @zayne

Nice, nice, good to know, because i was definitely looking to get my rib piece done by a good artist, due to it being a bit complex, so i kindof was looking for a higher price going into it, because like you said, i don’t just want it done, i want it done right.

With that said… the guy did a great job, so it’s nice to see you got your money’s worth.
    Any more ink in the near future for you?

Zinn
    Participant
    @zinn

the next step will be to add some sort of recognition for graduating college (biiiig deal to me)
    it will be a kanji added to the fish with waves around it just have to figure out what kanji and should add it around june sometime!

other than that no real plans, i think im just gonna play with this one for a while!

I cant wait to see your rib piece!

Jez
    Participant
    @jez

Looks great! But it does seem unfinished IMO. Colour would make it jump out beautifully!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.