JxSykes
    Participant
    @jxsykes

2wdyjut.jpg

I got this done Friday the 13th at South Paw Tattooing in San antonio tx. I spelt Vengence this way because I figured it would look more unique. Anyway (:

vala
    Participant
    @vala

glad someone else isn’t bothered about ‘Friday the 13th’!
    nice tatt, different compared to the stars you normally see on people’s wrist’s

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Jxsykes

That certainly is a unique wrist tat. What made you decide on that – it has some powerful wording there.

As a small constructive criticism – I would maybe just touch up the wings a little more on the outline near the skull. Also maybe a little more shading to bring out the best it can be.

(Unless you are totally happy with it and I am just throwing in my 2 pennies worth – I mess with mine all the time 🙂 ).

What else do you have planned?

Take Care
    Matthew

JxSykes
    Participant
    @jxsykes
    Sherav;35265 wrote:
    Hi Jxsykes

That certainly is a unique wrist tat. What made you decide on that – it has some powerful wording there.

As a small constructive criticism – I would maybe just touch up the wings a little more on the outline near the skull. Also maybe a little more shading to bring out the best it can be.

(Unless you are totally happy with it and I am just throwing in my 2 pennies worth – I mess with mine all the time 🙂 ).

What else do you have planned?

Take Care
    Matthew

I thought about having it touched up because as of now im pretty happy with the outcome I just think the overall product could be added to. Thanks for the input. I chose this because Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band but also because they have a unique dedication to their fans, as opposed to many other bands…. & I’m proud to be a fan. The Vengeance thing was because everything that I’ve done in life my success will be my Vengeance to those who never believed in me :]

DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

lets just hope u still like them when ur very old then!, i wouldnt personally get any band tattoos and peoples music tastes can very in many years. to me its a big no no.

Tical
    Participant
    @tical

Don’t really care much for that band, but my buddy thinks they are sick and he pointed this picture from one of there albums out to me that made me laugh and want it put on my ribs

2r7njb9.jpg

Sketchytattoos
    Participant
    @sketchytattoos
    DropDeadDani;37750 wrote:
    lets just hope u still like them when ur very old then!, i wouldnt personally get any band tattoos and peoples music tastes can very in many years. to me its a big no no.

If people only got stuff they will like when they are old most wouldn’t get any. besides no matter what you have around 70 your skin will be so saggy everything will look bad. cool tat bay the way thats a great band.

DropDeadDani
    Participant
    @dropdeaddani

it was my own personal oppinion, i dont want people going against it when it was what i only thought, be cool!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

I think when most of us are 70 we couldnt give a toss what our skin looks like :rolleyes:

Im not big on band tattoo’s but i quite like yours , i think i would have just had the skully thing and not the writing . but hay ho its not my wrist 😎
    when i was still at school my best friend wanted a tattoo and wanted anything so she had metallica written on her hip cost £3 LOL
    It was so cool at the time because we was 14 and felt like grown ups .
    i had a rose which is now under my wings 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.