Rossim22
    Participant
    @rossim22

I’m interested in getting a relatively small tribal tattoo on my right shoulder. The tattoo will take up the whole shoulder, go down about a quarter sleeve on my arm, a little on the corner of my back, and a little on my chest, just so it’s visible from back and front.

Anyone have any tattoos like this?

Thanks
    Ross

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

If you got to the BME website and type in tribal you will get stacks of ideas on it.
    Hope that helps.

Matthew

n1k0l1
    Participant
    @n1k0l1

whole shoulder and quarter of sleeve is not a small tribal tattoo. I’m lookin for some cool tribal idears as well. What helped me narrow down designs is thinking of future plans for the area you want inkD. Do you want thick lins or thin lines. Do you want any shading around the tat or just black.

search for a ton of images. save them all to your pc and mix and match what you like – thats what helped me find cool ideas.

hope this helps

Rossim22
    Participant
    @rossim22
    n1k0l1;34626 wrote:
    whole shoulder and quarter of sleeve is not a small tribal tattoo. I’m lookin for some cool tribal idears as well. What helped me narrow down designs is thinking of future plans for the area you want inkD. Do you want thick lins or thin lines. Do you want any shading around the tat or just black.

search for a ton of images. save them all to your pc and mix and match what you like – thats what helped me find cool ideas.

hope this helps

yeah, that’s what I’ve been doing. Unfortunately, you can only see 11 pages of images. And I believe that a whole shoulder, and quarter sleeve is fairly small, since a lot of people with tribal tattoos have their whole shoulder, half their chest, down their ribs, and so on. But so far I’ve found two good images, one of the design I like, and another with the perfect placement.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.