Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

and there was lol, this is a piece i finished today, its going into a tattoo comp tomorrow in the stomach piece section.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn124/shinenz/stomach1.jpg%5B/IMG%5D“%5Dstomach1.jpg

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

thats brilliant

love it

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Best of luck tomorrow all good experience for you and good for getting your work out to a wider audience doesn’t forget us little people when you become famous.:p

Hope you can post up some pics of the weekend along with a write up of events, I for one would be interested to know how these things work.:)

eighty4
    Participant
    @eighty4
    Izarrasink;34039 wrote:
    and there was lol, this is a piece i finished today, its going into a tattoo comp tomorrow

Is that the Tauranga bike and tattoo show you are going too ? Let us know how it goes, i couldnt get time off work 🙂

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    eighty4;34072 wrote:
    Is that the Tauranga bike and tattoo show you are going too ? Let us know how it goes, i couldnt get time off work 🙂

Well we had a good day out and got really pissed lol, but the judging i wouldnt consider the best, they were all motorcycle club members or affiliates and alot or most of thier mates one the competitions, but it was certainly a good day out. There was some good ink and some not so good ink, i’ll go again next year though. Some wicked bikes, i can post some if you like seeing as you missed out.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

heres some pics, some arent the best we were a bit drunk by the end of it
    Gut.jpg

Hagrad.jpg
    This guy reminded me of Hagrid off Harry Potter lol, he was wearing a kilt, nice guy

Guard.jpg

Bike1.jpg

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Alien.jpg

eighty4
    Participant
    @eighty4

Hey thanks for the pics 🙂 Did you go to SINZ (south island nz) tattoo show in christchurch last year ? I was hoping they would do it again this year but not seen any ads for it

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Nah we didnt, bit hard as we’ve got kids and dogs etc

eighty4
    Participant
    @eighty4

Shame it was a great show, although the door staff were very rude lol

Ive not seen many tattoo shows advertised for ages in NZ, where is the best place to look ? Would you know, being in the industry and all ?

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I think theres one coming up in the middle of the year up in Auckland, i’ll keep you posted in what i hear.
    The door staff were pretty scary looking at the tauranga one lol, big patched bike members, of course they were all nice to us girls haha

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.