N_reverie
    Participant
    @n_reverie

Here is the current tattoo I have. I know. I want to cry. Tell me whats wrong with it.

Here is what I’m thinking of adding to it. Does it help?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Ok

What is it about the tattoo you don’t like?

I take it is a human heart – could have done with a bit of closer pic to be honest.

There are several things you can do to alter it.

You can go for some colour shading – maybe add some red or blue to it. Make the veins more noticable.
    You can go for deeper shading in black and gray.
    You can add to the tattoo so that it becomes part of a bigger piece.
    You could also try and cover it although would likely require either 1. a massive chest piece or 2. plenty of laser which will hurt and be very, very expensive.

The ‘A’ tattoos would not really alter the chest tattoo although get them done if it is your thing. But i would really advise thinking carefully about about your next tattoo. Don’t rush it and take your time on the designs.

Anyhow I am sure a decent tattoo artist would be able to rework it so you are happier with it. I am always tinkering with mine and keep adding bits or re-shading.

Good luck – post up what you decide.

Matthew

pillowtalk6188
    Participant
    @pillowtalk6188

i’d say do some more to the one you have. it’s a little “light”. you could do some riped skin around it. you could attach it to a chestpiece or a sleeve.

Kiri
    Participant
    @kiri

Hm.. I would say throw some vibrant colors in there and some nice think lines. That would definitely spice it up. It has potential, but needs a lot of reworking.

Check out this website.

http://www.adambombgallerie.com

Look at Lanes Gallery.

Beautiful stuff.

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

I totally agree with Kiri.

Kiri;34209 wrote:
    Hm.. I would say throw some vibrant colors in there and some nice think lines. That would definitely spice it up.

Beautiful stuff.

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel
    smallville_hero;34261 wrote:
    I totally agree with Kiri.

Yep. Colors!

n1k0l1
    Participant
    @n1k0l1

adding bits and pieces around the heart does not help the heart. You have to decide weather you want to go with color or not. I’m not a big fan of color but thats just me. A few ideas would be :

1) make it look like its tearing out of your heart for more of a harder/sic look

2) add veins and a lung or something for a organ outside of body look

i duno man – what sort of look were you going for?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.