tinamarie
    Participant
    @tinamarie

first tattoo – got it when I turned 30 and decided college was cool to start at 30 too! :p
    439211410_vxXCR-M.jpg

Second piece, got a week ago – 6 yrs later (once again commemorating another life change – starting grad school)
    439209287_rtGdP-M.jpg

439209085_WbAdv-M.jpg

jeania12579
    Participant
    @jeania12579

Sweet – I too am planning on getting a tattoo done to commemorate when I graduate from college. I just started this year, and I’ll be 30 in January.

Congratulations on grad school, and I love that ink!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Well good choice on completion of all those long hours of college. I’m still torturing myself through it. It’s hard work! Funny how we reward ourselves with pain huh?

tinamarie
    Participant
    @tinamarie

oh, I’m still torturing myself! I just started my first of a three year graduate (MSW) program so I have a full three more years of torture! 😀

Honestly, I love my field and I don’t have a problem with the course load at all – Im a bit bummed that there isnt an accredited doctoral program in my area in my area of research focus. I really wanted my Ph.D but an MSW will work…for now.

Thanks – love the art work, now I need to think of a center back piece to blend the top shoulder portion and the bottom water/lilly piece together for cohesiveness.:D

Four29
    Participant
    @four29

I like it…I would suggest putting a thicker line on just the outline of the vines though (bottom pic), it would pop a little more. Good work though.:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.