Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

JUst done the lining for today, it looked as though it was mega painful lol, i didnt feel a thing:D
    Lots of work to go in yet, flames etc, and other stuff, but he’d had enough, lettering hurt the most.tony1.jpg

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    Quote:
    it looked as though it was mega painful lol, i didnt feel a thing

its great when they thank you and pay you for inflicting that much pain…. i love it lol.. :p

unusual piece to have, and i like the placement over the belly button
    very nicely lined, looks super crisp in deed, i cant wait to see it after the next sitting 😎

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

thanks, ive just finished for the day, so i’ll have a few more to show yas in a couple of days:)

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

Poor boy! That looks great – and I also just LOVE the drum around the tummy button.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

im with everyone else when i say i really like the drum on the belly button lol thats classic. i also like his ring… the Celtic looking knot ring… i want one but still thinking about it.

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Nice work as usual, love the Drum placement

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Nice work as always, love the drum placement just had to be donel

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

@AhshKoshBGosh 31017 wrote:

i also like his ring… the Celtic looking knot ring… i want one but still thinking about it.

oouch, nice painful area to have done 😀

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

@AhshKoshBGosh 31017 wrote:

im with everyone else when i say i really like the drum on the belly button lol thats classic. i also like his ring… the Celtic looking knot ring… i want one but still thinking about it.

Its my hubbys tummy lol, and we both have celtic wedding knots, i did his and he did mine in purple, (he’s my apprentice):D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.