Amnesia180
    Participant
    @amnesia180

Beautiful work!

dad556
    Participant
    @dad556

Am back for more shading on friday dont no what part will be done iv left it all up to him to do what he wants
    still got the handcuff chains on the girl to be done yet but will just see where he takes it.
    Rgds Paul

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

One word Paul “WOW” 😀

discontinu
    Participant
    @discontinu

I like it, its “EPIC”

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

VERY VERY nice work there mate, who’s your artist and where they from, as others have said that much shading done so well in just a hour deserves a big shout out to your artist LOL this might be a first —I even like the St George theme ;)—-let the itching begin 🙂

dad556
    Participant
    @dad556

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

Hi some more done hope you all like it i will tell you all the artist and were i had my tattoo done when it is compleat my tattoo i would like to show him all the nice comments he has had for all his hard work from you all here on the forum. 🙂

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Just gets better and better:) how many more sessions before its done?:)

dad556
    Participant
    @dad556

I dont know might have more done next week and one after christmas should be done then i think.:)

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

looking brilliant, there aint many more sittings left with the speed your artist is going at, have ypu got anything else lined up afterwards ?

emote_coolthumb.gif

dad556
    Participant
    @dad556

Hi I have a tribal on my left arm thinking of having more done on the tattoo to have more on top of my Shoulder so it would wrap over it’s on another post i’v done if you want to have a look outlaw.:)

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

ooohhhh yeah that one, stunning bit of tribal i remember now… did you get to find where the artist moved to ?????

dad556
    Participant
    @dad556

No would have liked to he was polish guy nice guy to.

dad556
    Participant
    @dad556

Hi all last bit done now what do you think hope you like tattoo.
    Rgds to you all Paul.
    tattoo.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That is one sweet backpiece.

Kudos to the artist and you for sitting through it.

Take Care
    Matthew

JessPete
    Participant
    @jesspete

Nice! The shading took an interesting concept and made it look phenomenal. You’re a better man than I (I’m not a man at all 😉 ) for dealing not just with that much sitting, but for living through all of the itching. You’d have had to chain me belly down to keep me from scratching all of that.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.