N_reverie
    Participant
    @n_reverie

Here is my tattoo. I know, too big and plain. I need advice on what I can do to help it? I want it detailed realistically, but I cant do it myself and half the artists down here are assholes when it comes to that. Could anything help me out? in any way?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/N_Reverie/tattttt-019.gif

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

what the hell is it ment to be?

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Oh man, you need help big time. You’re going to need something large to cover that up effectively and that’s going to cost you some good $$$. You might look into laser removal. Black ink is the easiest to break up and disolve. Laser isn’t cheap, but you’ve actually got minimal ink, so it might be the least expensive option. Otherwise you’re probably looking at a dark cover up over a good sized area, maybe costing in excess of $600 bucks.

N_reverie
    Participant
    @n_reverie

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=168&pictureid=805

I was thinking something like this? I just made this in photoshop, not a concrete idea, just trying to brainstorm on how I can fix it. can anyone help with some constructive critcism?

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Jesus…..:eek: Hi buddy. May i suggest get it lazered off. Probably going to be alot of artists who will refuse to touch this up for you.

N_reverie
    Participant
    @n_reverie

wth. I mean, I knew it was bad, but jeese. All it is is an outline of a heart on my chest. The only thing I see that can’t be fixed is the size. I like the shape, I chose it, I just cant decide what to do with it next and thats why its so plain.

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

Hiya! I could tell what the outline was from the beginning, duder, and I thought your Photoshop mock-up improved the overall look of things; certainly added some much-needed balance. What about filling the empty space in with something appropriate? (Some kind of stylized heart grenade, perhaps? Click!) I dunno… SOMETHING is bound to fit! Maybe I’m totally crazy or whatever, but it seems completely salvageable to me. I agreed with your “jeez, it’s not that bad” post. Don’t give up hope. =]

GDare
    Participant
    @gdare

i think making it look like your flesh has been removed and your heart is exposed in that spot would be cool…im not sure what youre going for though… happy, scary, brutal, bad ass ?

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

better colour??

bigbud
    Participant
    @bigbud

looks to me like you got up out of the chair 1 hour to early:D
    if you like it then thats all that matters

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

fuck me, far as i can see you wont be able to do much with that, tbh

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

yeah dude i dunno, like anything is fixable but that outline is rough…..
    i rekon like someone else said and make it look like a cut out of ur chest has been removed and have either robotics inside or something else….

i also think rather than copy it on the other side id fix it 1st.
    maybe sit down and think this one out a bit prior to getting it down.

good luck!

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

I’m not sure if this might work, but here’s what I see. Put some gears inside (black/grey) make it look all mechanical. Maybe put some levers and factory-ish stuff in it. I think its salvageable, you just have to find the perfect artist for the job.

tattooangel
    Participant
    @tattooangel

yea thats what i was thinkin, make it biomechanical, put a machine heart in there, with all the gears etc.. i think it fine you just gotta fill the space. if you dont understand look at the topic in here by ford07 he has biomech

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Hi there,

you have the outline of the heart why not do a detailed heart inside http://blogs.indiewire.com/twhalliii/heart_med.jpg or something like that you get the idea…..you will need an awesome artist though

Regards Darren

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.