tattooangel
    Participant
    @tattooangel

just 4 of my 27 tats for you to see as you can only have 4 pics a post and cant be bothered to do a million posts lol. so heres a taster for you lol

flower outlines
    054.jpg

devilish
    070.jpg

dolly in outline
    071.jpg

snow leopard print unfinished
    P311008_2104-1.jpg

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hiya. The leopard tatt aint too bad. Bit blotchy, and needs some solid fill. As for the rest i would suggest go get them fixed by a pro. The writing on your hand is shocking! Ashtrays and unbagged machines tell me straight away these were done outside a studio environment. Honestly….I would not be too proud of these. 😮

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

@X-pressive 29310 wrote:

Hiya. The leopard tatt aint too bad. Bit blotchy, and needs some solid fill. As for the rest i would suggest go get them fixed by a pro. The writing on your hand is shocking! Ashtrays and unbagged machines tell me straight away these were done outside a studio environment. Honestly….I would not be too proud of these. 😮

i’m goin with X-pressive on this one,
    i wouldnt be happy at all with the look of them tattoo’s

but if your happy with them , then its ok 😮

tattooangel
    Participant
    @tattooangel

to be honist i cant see whats so bad about them, the writing is a style i chose and the pic of my back is when it was just done so it looked funny as it had vas on to stop the bleeding. also my doll is just outline so far which in time will cover up my old tat that you can see in red as there will be a background to it too, lol i aint having a go but i cant see the problem, fair enough if you dont like them but the lines are straight etc etc so they look good to me not as if they have just been scratched in by someone who doesnt have a clue, and the person i get them done by is a mobile tattooist so he comes to you. but like i said not having a go just dont understand, theres a lot worse in the worldand they look fine to me and have come out fine

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

@tattoo~angel 29313 wrote:

to be honist i cant see whats so bad about them, the writing is a style i chose and the pic of my back is when it was just done so it looked funny as it had vas on to stop the bleeding. also my doll is just outline so far which in time will cover up my old tat that you can see in red as there will be a background to it too, lol i aint having a go but i cant see the problem, fair enough if you dont like them but the lines are straight etc etc so they look good to me not as if they have just been scratched in by someone who doesnt have a clue, and the person i get them done by is a mobile tattooist so he comes to you. but like i said not having a go just dont understand, theres a lot worse in the worldand they look fine to me and have come out fine

🙁 we aint saying that very bad, just seen betta huni
    sorry if you took offence to what i said… didnt mean any harm by it

:p

tattooangel
    Participant
    @tattooangel

nah didnt take offence so dont worry lol, just didnt understand what was so wrong lol

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

there not bad at all just not done properly. it can be re-worked:) i am speaking of the lepord print…the devilish and the flowers are cute!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.