scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

heres my right arm – my plan is to turn the water into a waterfall going down a full sleeve, with a chinese-style dragon coming up the water, then a koi fish on my inner arm – the tigers are to signify me ad my 2 daughters….testing the waters before them.

001.jpg

then my first, and still my favorite, becuse of the memories when it was done. want to make into a half sleeve with “We Are The People” under it, and a cool background – its a soccer related tattoo

tattoo2.jpg

shorty_05
    Participant
    @shorty_05

I really like the idea of the waterfall and the dragon.
    It’s a lovely story about your daughters, i think the best tattoo’s are the meaningful ones.
    I like both of them alot. Very colorful.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

WOW that story about the tiger one is great! i like the sleeve idea too!!

Nice bull dog tat… is that bull dog significant to the Rangers? beside that fact he has a ranger logo tatt? That is a ranger tat on his arm right??

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

@AhshKoshBGosh 29172 wrote:

WOW that story about the tiger one is great! i like the sleeve idea too!!

Nice bull dog tat… is that bull dog significant to the Rangers? beside that fact he has a ranger logo tatt? That is a ranger tat on his arm right??

sort of, rangers are a traditionally british club, so the british bulldog seemed fitting. yeah the bulldog has the Rangers crest tattoo’ed on his arm! quite proud of that idea lol!!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@scottishbeagle 29175 wrote:

sort of, rangers are a traditionally british club, so the british bulldog seemed fitting. yeah the bulldog has the Rangers crest tattoo’ed on his arm! quite proud of that idea lol!!

Yea it makes since… lol yes very good idea bravo!! when do you plan on extending the tiger one into a sleeve?

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

@AhshKoshBGosh 29177 wrote:

Yea it makes since… lol yes very good idea bravo!! when do you plan on extending the tiger one into a sleeve?

soon…..money is ALWAYS an issue, especially in the run up to Christmas, but I just need to get brave and do it – a bit worried (as I said in a prior thread) about reactions of having a sleeve. But I want it, so I guess thats all that really matters (and I got the OK from the wife lol)

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@scottishbeagle 29190 wrote:

soon…..money is ALWAYS an issue, especially in the run up to Christmas, but I just need to get brave and do it – a bit worried (as I said in a prior thread) about reactions of having a sleeve. But I want it, so I guess thats all that really matters (and I got the OK from the wife lol)

Awww well then thats all that matters… if you want it (and its ok with the wifey) then go for it… who cares what others around you think… you know their just jealous cuz they dont have the balls to do that like you do! Ive already planned out my sleeves (thats right its plural 😉 ) and talked to my artist about them… but like ya said its money that holds me back and the time too… my sleeves are extensive and are going to need a few sittings each.

Good luck! Let me know when ya gonna get it done.

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

I will, thanks!! I will eventually do both sleeves, but I have no idea what I want on the other one – which is kinda cool, I look forward to that adventure!!

do you have pictures of your ink up on this forum?

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

no pics yet 🙁 my artist forgot to take a pic… its nothing interesting at all just two japanese symbols meaning Liberation (Im divorced, thats where the meaning of the tatt comes in) on the back of my neck. My camera was stolen when i was robbed and i just havent had the money to get a new one.

I will eventually, or get a friend to take the pic. which ever comes first.

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

so what kind of stuff are you wanting to get done next? 🙂

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

loads of stuff!! ima be a walking canvas I tell ay LOL

My sleeves:

Left wil have a cute sugar skull at top with swirling lace and some flowers popping out randomly… this will be full sleeve.

Its not too elaborate but its something i have liked and wanted to do for a while.

Its girly… thats me 😮

Right will be very elaborate… all under water scene. at the top will be sun beams going into the ocean and other than some gold coins framing it a lil and some reef it will be left like that for a while until my daddy dies (which hopefully wont be soon) i will have a silhouette of a diver put there to represent him cause he’s a diver.

at the bottom half of my arm i want some silhouettes of sharks off in the distants and have upclose a long red haired mermaid with hair long enough to cover her breasts in a tastful manner. and just a bunch of ocean life and such.

My back will be dedicated to my mother who has passed… pretty much ocean scenery with an angel being morphed from a whirl pool. some koi and flowers. she loved the ocean and was a pises. my whole back will be covered…. *giddy* ooo i cant wait!!

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

I like your idea mate. Will look great!

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

GREAT ideas!! I would be intrested in discussing ideas with you more – the dragon on my forearm will be in the water, (and obviously the koi on my inner arm) so I am looking for ideas of things to put in the water – not too much, as I dont want it to be TOO busy, but the treasure chest idea is awsome. I hope those thing happen for you soon. I am waiting to FIND a treasure chst so I can start on more tats, lol!

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

Niceeee work fella 🙂

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@scottishbeagle 29231 wrote:

GREAT ideas!! I would be intrested in discussing ideas with you more – the dragon on my forearm will be in the water, (and obviously the koi on my inner arm) so I am looking for ideas of things to put in the water – not too much, as I dont want it to be TOO busy, but the treasure chest idea is awsome. I hope those thing happen for you soon. I am waiting to FIND a treasure chst so I can start on more tats, lol!

Thanks!!

I hope so too, once my roommate and i get a place and can save money thats where my investments will go.

My father is a huge US coin collector… I dont neccessarily want Statehood Quarters on me so i thought I’d use gold coins from a treasure chest. The treasure chest will be on my inner arm with light shining ou of it.

Anywho lets see, you can add some lilly pads with flowers on it and/or maybe some shillouttes of small fish under the surface of the water. hmm maybe at the bottom of the water fall you could put some boulders and such. *shrugs* kinda early in the morning and i havent had breakfast so my brain fuel is on E at the moment… if i think of anything else after lunch i will let ya know.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.