JREESECCAD
    Participant
    @jreeseccad

hey, i was bored and drew up a mushroom face thingy. just brainstorming for a new possible tattoo

n94101087_30071205_8349.jpg

sparksy
    Participant
    @sparksy

Yeah i like it.. very sureal.. like a dahli picture almost… nc 1 🙂

okioni
    Participant
    @okioni

Wow. You drew that? You’ve got serious talent. Where on your body would you put that? Have you asked any artists about turning it into a tattoo?

JREESECCAD
    Participant
    @jreeseccad

thanks guys, yeah alot of my art turns out pretty surreal..i got a tattoo on my arm, and its in a similar style, so i think if i reworked this same sketch and made it somewhat more defined, a good artist would hopefully be able to replicate it… it could be a pretty intense backpiece

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

It freaks me out! Haha it definitely has potential. A professional tattoo artist should be able to replicate it how you want it. Just search until you find the artist that does it exactly how you want it. So are you going to show us the one on your shoulder….?

JREESECCAD
    Participant
    @jreeseccad

haha..yeah i can see why. my first and only tattoo is on my right arm..its in the forum just check it out..its titled “first tattoo (i designed it)” or something along those lines

midjam
    Participant
    @midjam

Wow that is some great work, not sure I would have it tattooed myself but really good artwork.

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Nice artwork man!! i love that kind of art.. ykno ya can look at it for 5 mins & keep spottin stuff ya’d missed!! Be a mental backpiece done in a kinda bio mech black n grey style!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.