MrBBonz
    Participant
    @mrbbonz

Picture067.jpg

Here is a chest piece I had done about 5 years ago, Ive been wanting to add to, but I dont really like the “tribal” design so much any more, I was thinking about putting a bit more vine work or something into but my imagination has gone bunk lately. Any one think of something that would look good with it?

mandymoon12
    Participant
    @mandymoon12

sorry this is well random but i have just set up a new blog and need a bit of traffic to get it up and running no signing up needed post as much on there as you want

http://personaltattoos.blogspot.com/

mandymoon12
    Participant
    @mandymoon12

on your chest piece is there anything that you would incorparate into it something that would have meaning for you in some way

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

Don’t be afraid to visit your tattoo artist for a touch-up on the existing chest piece and ask his advice in regard to an update and/or expansion. If he’s any good, he should be able to suggest some imagery that complements the art already there. It’s just a matter of getting those creative juices flowing. Good luck! =]

MrBBonz
    Participant
    @mrbbonz

I appreciate all the advice, I guess I should go back to the artist and see what he can come up with 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.