GREGSAVOIE
    Participant
    @gregsavoie

I started gettin work done on my sleeve has half of it outlined and and shaded on top going back to finish shading and add color.

2.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    1.jpg

GREGSAVOIE
    Participant
    @gregsavoie

iM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THIS FORUM IM ASKING FOR UR OPINIONS ON WORK I GOT DONE AND KNOW ONE HAS COMMENTED AT ALL I POST ON A LOT OF DIFFERENT FORUMS AND THIS BY FAR IS THE WORST ONE I BEEN ON. IF UR GOING TO LOOK AT THE PICS THEN COMMENT IF NOT THEN DONT BOTHER TO EVEN LOOK AT THEM.

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

if you gonna be an asshole we would probably be happier if you didnt post

the members of this forum arent just here to jump everytime some dick gets a half sleeve and posts some pics.

it looks cool by the way. very nice work from the look of it.

shame its on your arm and not someone elses

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Sorry mate, I looked yesterday and decided not to comment due to my feelings of the work. When it comes to something that is on someones arm for life it is better (I feel) to say nothing if you find the work pretty poor. I can understand the concept and have seen other work along the same lines and feel this isn’t very good. Maybe with a bit of colour you can pull something out of it.

This is only my opinion though and we all have our own view on what’s quality and what’s not.

JasonSop
    @

looks sick

GREGSAVOIE
    Participant
    @gregsavoie

Im sorry if i came off the wrong way i appoligize and no i was’nt tryin to be an ass hole i was just staing a point thats all and i appoligize if u took it the wrong way but thanks for all the comments im a newbie to havein tats and i just want some opinions on the work i just want u all to tell me the truth in how it looks thank u and once again i appoligize.

Calen Hend
    Participant
    @calen-hend

Ok i’m not expert but I can’t see what is so exceptionally bad about this tattoo that it doesn’t deserve a comment at least!

I think it looks wicked, will look even better with colour.

And i have realised tattooing is very like hairdressing, people will always find fault with somebody else’s work!!!!

GREGSAVOIE
    Participant
    @gregsavoie

The pics dont do it justice they were takin with my phone will have better pics up once it has color added to it but thanks for commenting.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

yeh, but hair grows back!!!!!!!!!!

No nothing seriously bad about this piece, but people want opinions and we are here to give them. Tattooing is in such a crazy plece these days talentwise, it takes something really special to get excited about, the old stencil lining and a bit of colour doesn’t cut it these days.

GREGSAVOIE
    Participant
    @gregsavoie

Thats what they make razors for u shave the hair when it comes back lol but i will be going back in a couple of weeks to get it fisihed.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

the pics will likely look a lot different when the tat aint covered in vaseline either as it looks like a pretty thick layer on the bottom pic.

when are you getting your next sessions done?

bhardy501
    Participant
    @bhardy501

I think its a pretty cool peice. Its not what I would want to have done but to each his on. I have posted my back peice (in progress) I know its different and not to everybodys taste. Thats what makes them individual. Question is are you happy with it? If so, then you have all the confirmation you need. In the end the only one you have to impress with it is yourself. Post more pics as it comes along.

Marcus M6
    Participant
    @marcus-m6

I gotta say that is a sick piece of work you got there, the cool thing about bio-mech is that you’ll never have the same piece as anybody else. I’m hopeing to get mine done sometime soon.

post more pics when it done

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

The problem with demanding replies is that if what’s being presented doesn’t rock, you’ll often get a negative response.

And, sadly dude, this does not, in fact, rock. I won’t go as far as that other guy did to say it sucks, because it doesn’t. What it is is incredibly mediocre. Seriously, it’s the kind of piece I look at, go “huh, not bad” and move on. Maybe I’m biased. I’ve seen and been exposed to many, many bio-mechanical and just plain bio-creep style tattoos and pieces of art, and while yours is solid, it doesn’t rate a second look.

But, as was said before, maybe the color will pull it off. God I hope so–nothing’s worse than a tattoo that’s “O.K.”. At least the awful ones get remembered, usually with a colorful story.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

vala
    Participant
    @vala

i don’t think ive seen many of this type of designs before but its an interesting piece. im sure once its healed it will look different again and then change more so as its being completed.
    enjoy it mate, and look forward to seeing its progression 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.