TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

1. When and where did you get your tattoo?

I got my tattoo at Miller Cotton’s Tattoo in Springfield, Missouri, USA in July of 2007

2. Where is the tattoo located on your body? Did it hurt getting tattooed?

My tat is on the back of left shoulder over the shoulder blade. It definitely hurt getting all the words done; it hurt a lot, but was totally worth it.

3. What is the meaning (if any) of your tattoo?

I designed this tattoo in the memory of my grandfather; he was one of the few in my family that actually cared about me. He worked hard and suffered a lot for the family and this country, so this tattoo is a reminder to me everyday of how great he was.

4. Are you glad that you have the tattoo or do you think you will have it removed or covered up later?

I would never get rid of this tattoo, it means too much to me.

5. What is your name? (you can give initials if you don’t want to tell your full name)

Anna Elise Withers

6. Where do you live? (Country or state are fine, you don’t have to give full address

Ozark, Missouri, USA

inkedmom
    Participant
    @inkedmom

1. When and where did you get your tattoo?

i got them all at the same shop. over the last yr. first in april 07. (8 total so far)

2. Where is the tattoo located on your body? Did it hurt getting tattooed?

left ankle, left calf, inside right calf, outside right calf, left shoulder, back, back of neck, boobie. and hell yes it hurt. they all hurt.

3. What is the meaning (if any) of your tattoo?

a couple are just pretties, two were for anniversaries, one is ancient phillipino text meaning sibling love.

4. Are you glad that you have the tattoo or do you think you will have it removed or covered up later?

love em all.

5. What is your name? (you can give initials if you don’t want to tell your full name)

cew.

6. Where do you live? (Country or state are fine, you don’t have to give full address

wyoming.

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

Sounds good inkedmom..would be interested in seeing some pics.

inkedmom
    Participant
    @inkedmom

@TargetTattoo 26250 wrote:

Sounds good inkedmom..would be interested in seeing some pics.

i uploaded, and now have a photo album! looked at yours, especially love the big treble clef…

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

Hi..inkedmom..I tried to find your photo album…have you loaded pics yet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.