lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

AliciasFairyTattoo.jpg

jeff2020
    Participant
    @jeff2020

i like the colours in it. have you considered getting it touched up with some new ink to make the colours more vibrant?

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

🙂 Yeppers. Sure have. I am going to do it as soon as i get my cover up done on my lower back,which is a big one. It seems that I am allergic to tattoo ink now,I didn’t used to be,but now I break out and bo does it itch. I don’t care though,not gonna kill me,so I am gonna keep on a truckin with tattoo’s! I have to get my lower back finished,it hurts bad,but I will get it done eventually,even if it takes 6 months to do so. I will just put the medicine on the Dr. gave me to clear it up is all. That tattoo of my fairy is pieced together from 3 different tatto’s.I think I will change the hair color to brown now,since my hair is brown. I used to dye my hair blonde is why it ended up blonde before. It will be colored and most likely a little more detail added if possible. That is my 1st. big one,so I will keep it.How many tattoosdo you have? Have any pics of them? Thanks for the info on attaching pics. Have A Great Evening & Weekend!

Alicia
    (lara310)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.