ezza_1989
    Participant
    @ezza_1989

So this is my first ever tattoo. I designed it myself and even though it is very simple it has a lot of meaning behind it.

The J stands for Jeanette, my mum who passed away. The F for friends and the S for strength.

The small black star represents all the bad things that have happened, and could happen in my life. However the other three stars overpower it. The basic message being that no matter what happens in my life, these three things will help me through it.

This is getting it, I was so nervous because I thought it would hurt quite a lot. I was surprised at how little it hurt! I still held onto chair though 😮 I was scared I might move
    l_c2abc26abcd0d15767511635fea5c07f.jpg

The actual tattoo
    P1230042.jpg

Close up
    P1230056-1.jpg

It’s now fully healed and I’m pretty happy with it. The first star faded a lot at the bottom and needs a touch up. A lot of the black outline, and all the red at the bottom is gone. And the second star needs a tiny touch up where some blue hasn’t stayed. I’m not sure how much its meant to fade…I’ll get a recent photo up asap.

I’m now designing my next tattoo. I can’t wait to get inked up again. I found the whole thing totally addictive! Only problem is I might run out of room as I want to get them in places where I can easily hide them

The Monk
    Participant
    @the-monk

They look really nice. I think its cool that they have special meaning to you.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

Cool

I always like stars.

Congrats on your tattoo very nice.

Which studio did you go to? Tattooists Name etc?

ezza_1989
    Participant
    @ezza_1989

I got it done at Horny Toads (In Western Australia) and the tattooist name was Tia

tatto
    @

You really need to get checked out because i got hep c from this place horny toads tattoo in red cliffe from tia so get checked out there are three others that got it from there pas the word

ezza_1989;24030 wrote:
    so this is my first ever tattoo. I designed it myself and even though it is very simple it has a lot of meaning behind it.

The j stands for jeanette, my mum who passed away. The f for friends and the s for strength.

The small black star represents all the bad things that have happened, and could happen in my life. However the other three stars overpower it. The basic message being that no matter what happens in my life, these three things will help me through it.

This is getting it, i was so nervous because i thought it would hurt quite a lot. I was surprised at how little it hurt! I still held onto chair though 😮 i was scared i might move
    l_c2abc26abcd0d15767511635fea5c07f.jpg

the actual tattoo
    p1230042.jpg

close up
    p1230056-1.jpg

it’s now fully healed and i’m pretty happy with it. The first star faded a lot at the bottom and needs a touch up. A lot of the black outline, and all the red at the bottom is gone. And the second star needs a tiny touch up where some blue hasn’t stayed. I’m not sure how much its meant to fade…i’ll get a recent photo up asap.

I’m now designing my next tattoo. I can’t wait to get inked up again. I found the whole thing totally addictive! Only problem is i might run out of room as i want to get them in places where i can easily hide them

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

i live in w.a
    now i know not to go there… cheers “tatto”

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

the artist should not be using fabric and soft furnishings, it is supposed to be washable and hygienic which that blue cloth is not…… 😡

tatto
    @
    Outlaw;41175 wrote:
    the artist should not be using fabric and soft furnishings, it is supposed to be washable and hygienic which that blue cloth is not…… 😡

thatis by far the only thing they do wrong they reuse neddles,dont let you watch them set up guns they do shitty work ….and im sick for the rest of my life because of the place….i have hep c and going through treatment for it now:mad:

Charlie888
    Participant
    @charlie888

Great tattoo design.
    Congratulations!

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Great design a lot of shops will not guarantee foot tattoos due to the friction a foot gets compared to other places on the body

xander
    Participant
    @xander

the blue cloth looks like a towel to me ???

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Xander

Even if it is a towel it is not suitable to be tattooed upon blood and other body fluids can become trapped in the fibres and washing cannot guarantee sterilisation.

That said it is a nice tattoo you have had done.

Take Care
    Matthew

xander
    Participant
    @xander

ok cool just out of interest are there a list of the regulations and stuff so people can read them b4 going to get a tat ?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

PM me a contact email and I will send you a list of what you need to look for in an artist and studio.

Take care
    Matthew

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.