Kriegsmarine
    Participant
    @kriegsmarine

Red skull on my right arm. Made by Phil at Arctic Tattoo Tromsø. Part of a much bigger piece on the right arm. One of my favorite tattoo’s. Took about 1 year ago. What do you guys think about it?

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

looks cool

its nice to see a fresh idea with the skull being red instead of the usual black with a bit of shading

I like colourful tattoo’s

Kriegsmarine
    Participant
    @kriegsmarine

Thanks a lot! I also like colourfull tatto’s better than the usual black and grey

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

That is cool.

Jamster
    Participant
    @jamster

Thats one kool tat love the colour

and123w
    @

Thats sick

greendemon
    Participant
    @greendemon

Cool tatt

Nice to see it in red. I’ve always gone for the black demon tatts but would consider red

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Greendemon…your tattoo above in avatar would look more evil looking if you put a tint of red in the eyes somehow I reckon.

greendemon
    Participant
    @greendemon

@Tattooedirish 24780 wrote:

Greendemon…your tattoo above in avatar would look more evil looking if you put a tint of red in the eyes somehow I reckon.

I was thinking about that tattoedirish. I won’t be getting it looked at for a while, having a nightmare time with another tatt and thats getting all my attention for now

Kriegsmarine
    Participant
    @kriegsmarine

Thanks for all the positive comments:)!

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Yeah im with everyone else on this… looks class.. never wuda thought to do it in red!!!

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

I really love skulls & the fact that you held the color red so well, very awsome!!:p

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.