jtlip2002
    @

Please no negative comments. My husband and I have been married for 25 years and we want to get wedding band tattoos. Does anyone know a website to go to?

psstoffagain
    @

This is such a personal item that anything meaningful to put between to lines around your finger would work. Be creative. Make sure it has meaning to you both.
    I think after 25 years you could find a bunch of stuff to put in there. I dont think I have ever seen 2 the same. So I cant see any tattoo shop having a specific design unless they have put it on someone elses hand.
    The only advice I have is to not to cram too much in there otherwise the inks will all run together at some point.

joeynap860
    @

bmezine.com look around there it has a bunch of sections of tattooos take your pick

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous
    Kenshine;86154 wrote:
    Don’t do it. A wedding ring can be removed, if need be, but a tattoo is PERMANENT!! Even if the tattoo has been removed, there will be a scar. Remember Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson? I am sure she has a scar from having that tattoo removed but since she is always airbrushed in photos, you aren’t going to see it.

True, but if you are in a marriage with that attitude, you shouldn’t be married.

ithompson
    Participant
    @ithompson
    Kenshine;86154 wrote:
    Don’t do it. A wedding ring can be removed, if need be, but a tattoo is PERMANENT!! Even if the tattoo has been removed, there will be a scar. Remember Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson? I am sure she has a scar from having that tattoo removed but since she is always airbrushed in photos, you aren’t going to see it.

I would usually agree, however 25 years is way different from Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson, or any other celebrity marriage for that matter.

I say go for it, like stated above after 25 years there’s plenty you could add to make this personal and original. Best of luck on getting it.

Adler
    Participant
    @adler

This is a thread from 2007 which ws resurrected by a spammer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.