Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Hey guys,
It’s been a while since I’ve been here but I just thought I’d stop in and say hello and let you all know what my newest plans are as far as ink goes. I haven’t done anything over the last year, ever since my big owl piece was finished on my upper back at the end of June last year mostly due to moving and getting finances straight. What’s cool though is my tattoo artist does a raffle around Christmas time in which I won a free 2 hour session with him for whenever I could come up with something. Well, after thinking about it I finally have my idea. At first this was going to go on my thigh but with how much I like showing off my ink, I figured that wouldn’t be the best placement as I don’t wear shorts or anything short enough to show my thighs so I will be going on the inner calf, just opposite my big Ankh piece. Anyway my plan is to get a portrait style Vampire girl holding a dripping bleeding heart. Thinking some sort of dark background..cemetery perhaps and a full moon. I’m going to have her appear quite gothic like, wearing a corset with the double set of fangs and blood staining her mouth. My tattoo guy plans to approach it style wise much like Roman or Nikko so I am definitely curious as to how he pulls it off.

I’m going to see him Sunday, June 28th and I’ll be sitting for 4 hours he’s figuring to at least get a good start on it. There will be pictures of course so stay tuned!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Do we have pictures yet? I’m intrigued to see the end result!

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

It’s on the Inked Skin board. Title is “Fantasy Portrait”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.