Liquid Pride
    Participant
    @liquid-pride

If there was a software which could take your tattoo design and your body part and merge them onto a screen where you could place it exactly where you wanted it and also re-size it, would you use it? It would then print off an exact size comparison to your body part (photos being taken)

The amount of times I’ve had to have existing tattoos re-sized and therefore re drawn because I’m unhappy with the size is annoying and this would rectify this.

Its just a little idea I’ve always thought about, anyone agree? 😮

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Sorry, but that’s completely impossible.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

uhm… You mean photoshop and printers/blueprint machines? Because there is absolutely no reason to re-draw a design just because it’s the wrong size.

Liquid Pride
    Participant
    @liquid-pride

No. What I mean by this is that you’d walk into a tattoo parlour. Give them your design, for example, a rose on your forearm. They’d then scan the design onto their computer, take a photo of your forearm and then can put it together. I think it would be quicker and more accurate

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

One thing. Most tattoo artists get paid for their creative ability. They design tattoos specifically for the person.

I take ideas to my artist, but I wouldn’t have the fucking nerve to hand him a drawing and say “do this”.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I like pie

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I would not use it.

siuling337
    Participant
    @siuling337

I would not use it too.

coffeessss
    Participant
    @coffeessss

@siuling337 142389 wrote:

I would not use it too.

Same as
    I don’t like use

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.