peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Heading off to meet Mr Torres in London now, 2 days back to back and possibly a 3rd day but will see on that. Don’t really want to start the front and have a half finished tattoo, it would annoy me lol

Will keep this thread updated for those interested ๐Ÿ™‚

Wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜›

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

This means that we’re gonna see something good soon! Can’t wait!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Day 1 went wicked, we did around 8 hours which we both laughed about and said this is our shortest session ๐Ÿ™‚ Carlos did the strip down the centre of my stomach with a little filigree to give the main girl more contrast and to get the space I have left on my stomach ready for the finale next year. We plan on 4 back to back sessions next year to complete the torso. He also re-did the horses hooves as they were a little light, joined the horses across my shoulder to Victors piece and a few little repairs here and there.

Day 2, what a fucking disaster lol Got there at 1pm and we couldn’t agree on a side piece, so we sat till 9pm eating shit, chatting and looking at reference material. We then both said lets just call it a day and go home, research for a few days and squeeze me in before he goes home. Just as I was about to leave, he said fuck it, wanna do it? SO i said ye lets go for, so we got coffee and started. We decided on what I call the ugly sister in the background but a lot darker to give the beautiful one even more pop and contrast from the otherside as well. Obviously its not done so no clue what plans he has with the other sister, he just said, the sultry, (ugly, what I told him lol) maid or someone in the back of the picture as an entire.

After 4 hours, flu hits me bad………..Carlos didn’t want to catch it lol so we left it like that and hopefully we are trying to squeeze me in somewhere before he goes home to finish it………….pretty pissed off I got fucking flu right in the middle of the tattoo but it was a long day. ๐Ÿ™

Anyhows some pics, nothing too amazing as we mostly repaired, added a little few things and made a short start on the side.

Did a couple before and after shots so you can see what was done.

2mo1f2u.jpg

2hz2tlf.jpg

This isn’t a before and after, its both horses and what was added as my wife sucks donkey balls at taking photos lol
    o9rdxk.jpg

5af7s9.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Amazing work.

That was one tough day.

pidjones
    Participant
    @pidjones

Damn! Just, Damn! You really need to buy an excellent web cam so that you can admire this!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.