pibedemibarrio
    Participant
    @pibedemibarrio

Hello, I have an idea for a tattoo, but I do not know how to draw it out. Is there a way to send some pictures and a description of what I have in mind to several artists?

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

You could always commission artists to draw for you, but it will cost you quite a bit of money.
    Or you could check out tons of different artists and art, find someone who does a style similar to what you’re looking for, someone who does it brilliant, and then go to them and trust that they will create the best possible design for you. Bringing reference pictures is always great to get a common understanding of what you want. But most tattoo artists won’t actually draw anything for you until you’re actually getting tattooed by them 🙂

pibedemibarrio
    Participant
    @pibedemibarrio

@poxphobia 141375 wrote:

You could always commission artists to draw for you, but it will cost you quite a bit of money.
    Or you could check out tons of different artists and art, find someone who does a style similar to what you’re looking for, someone who does it brilliant, and then go to them and trust that they will create the best possible design for you. Bringing reference pictures is always great to get a common understanding of what you want. But most tattoo artists won’t actually draw anything for you until you’re actually getting tattooed by them 🙂

Is there a site that I can look at where I can submit my drawings and descriptions? Or do I need to drive around searching for local tattoo parlors? I do not know how I will be able to find someone I will trust with something like this!

Thanks for the speedy reply!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You find a tattooist by searching their portfolios and seeing the quality and style that they do. Then you have them draw up your tattoo that is their job!

pibedemibarrio
    Participant
    @pibedemibarrio

Where can I find portfolios of artists in Houston? Or maybe even elsewhere?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@pibedemibarrio 141382 wrote:

Where can I find portfolios of artists in Houston? Or maybe even elsewhere?

On the interweb

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

https://www.google.no/search?q=Tattoo+artist+Houston&oq=Tattoo+artist+Houston&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3979j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8

You’re welcome.

Look on their webpages, facebook sites etc, see what you like. Then check out the link in peterpoose’ signature to see what really good tattoos actually look like, and chose one that’s awesome.

It also depends on what tattoo you’re getting. Certain styles are harder to master, but some tattoos are fine to be done by apprentices etc. If you want an amazing tattoo you’re gonna have to research a bit yourself. If you told us what you want to get tattooed, maybe someone on here could point you in the direct of an artist they know off who does that style.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Nate Beavers. All u need to know

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.