@sam-i-am

Awesome just doesn’t say enough!

Pictures please!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@poxphobia 141343 wrote:

yodaddynukka; I think I owe you my first born or something now! ;D

So a flower from Remis on Sunday, a skull from Torres on tuesday! I’m kind of mind blown that I booked the two of them with 1 1/2 weeks notice.. the picture spam is gonna be off the hook when I get home! :p

Really happy for you. Two world class artists. Looking forward to the pics ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@poxphobia 141343 wrote:

yodaddynukka; I think I owe you my first born or something now! ;D

So a flower from Remis on Sunday, a skull from Torres on tuesday! I’m kind of mind blown that I booked the two of them with 1 1/2 weeks notice.. the picture spam is gonna be off the hook when I get home! :p

Yay glad it worked out for you!!! I can’t wait to see pics!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Does anyone want to help sell merchandise at Nikko booth at the Stockholm Convention? If so let me know and I can text him. You never know, it might help you get in with him in terms of getting a tattoo.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Can you also call Niko and get my an appointment

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@buttwheat 141415 wrote:

Can you also call Niko and get my an appointment

yup. But u have to meet him in person first. Or let me introduce you to him. Ball is in your court now!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I’d love to do merch but apparently this is the week I change my plans ten times, so I’m not arriving at the convention until Sunday, and then I basically have to run from the airport to the convention, because Remis got a cancellation and suddenly I’m getting a bigger piece than planned ;D But hey if he pays enough to cover two extra hotel nights I’m in!

But I’ll totally go up and introduce myself and blame the internet.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Tell him I said hello!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@yodaddynukka 141416 wrote:

yup. But u have to meet him in person first. Or let me introduce you to him. Ball is in your court now!

Fuck yes now to find a butt load of money

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

So much for a quick one-hit piece by Remis. This thing is insanely detailed, we hardly got started!! But it’s gonna be so freaking amazing. Two flowers done, rainbow colored iguana lined up. Will post pics when less swollen and gooey! We agreed to finish it in Thailand in winter so that’s gonna be fun ๐Ÿ™‚ and then he and Carlos made plans for my arm and agreed about something and I guess now I’m getting a collab and I have no idea what I’m ending up with! :p
    Talked to almost everyone I wanted to, gonna find the rest at the after party later tonight! God I love this convention.

Oh and Remis won best of Friday, domantas best of show for an AMAZING piece!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

That’s awesome! Can’t wait to see pics!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@yodaddynukka 141441 wrote:

That’s awesome! Can’t wait to see pics!

Same, tease!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

All that, and a trip to Thailand. You’re a lucky, lucky lady. Can’t wait to see it all!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Not that much to see yet, a couple flowers and outline!
    But I’ll post some as soon as I can ๐Ÿ™‚

I was going to Thailand anyways, but randomly found out we’d be there at the same time so it works! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Awesome guy, so much fun to get inked by!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

slryvt.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.