peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

After some opinions folks.

The littlle gap I have next to Jason’s piece and Victors is what I have been thinking about and would like to see what you guys think. I’ve marked the spot with an arrow lol

Would you try and squeeze in another artist into that spot, which is pretty small or possibly ask Jason just to connect it and fill it with some squiggles and shading and shit?

I have space just under my armpit which I will put another artist but is it worth keeping the lower gap foe that artist to do something long ways and down.?

2hs5e12.jpg

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@peterpoose 140133 wrote:

After some opinions folks.

The littlle gap I have next to Jason’s piece and Victors is what I have been thinking about and would like to see what you guys think. I’ve marked the spot with an arrow lol

Would you try and squeeze in another artist into that spot, which is pretty small or possibly ask Jason just to connect it and fill it with some squiggles and shading and shit?

I have space just under my armpit which I will put another artist but is it worth keeping the lower gap foe that artist to do something long ways and down.?

IMO this for that small area.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Wasn’t it your knee filler plan that failed completely? 😛 I’d say let Jason have it.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

It is funny how the definition of a ‘small’ area changes after the first few tattoos. A lot of people post pics of their first tattoo, all proud of how they sat still – for 20 minutes. (I think my first was under 30 minutes). It looks like there is room for a little something there, more than just filler??

My first inclination is to say to wait until the other area is done, in case the artist that gets the underarm spot can use that extra space or in case you find someone who has a great idea for that little spot. But since you are going to see Jason again soon for the highlights … you should probably take advantage and ask him.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Thanks folks, yeah I will chat to Jason, maybe I could persuade Lianne to do something there in instead 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Tribal spider

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

yep, can’t go wrong with anything tribal lol.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.