Jason Butcher in May.

Then I have booked 8 days tattooing in August,

3 days with Domanatas Parvainis
    2 with Victor Portugal
    3 days with Silvano Fiato

Then as soon as I get home,
    1 more day with Carlos Torres in Sept.
    1 day with Josh Duffy Sept

Hope I can last the big August sessions to be able to do the Sept sessions lol

Sadly then my journey is nearing the end…..will only have a small space left for a pinup from Sam Ford, a piece by Matteo Pasqualin on stomach and squeeze in Florian Karg who I managed to talk to at the German convention somewhere, knee? lol

Also spoke Moni Marino at the convention and she is up for doing a piece but I dont know where? Not sure she or Florian Karg will want some shit place like my feet lol?

Do you think they would?

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Overdoing it?? No, you have several Months there with nothing going on. You need to up your game man! 😉

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

All those boys PLUS Moni Marino??? IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou …

I would SOOOOO love a mask from her. If I wasn’t on the other side of the world.

What I wouldn’t do for an appt with any of those guys, too. Man, you are going to have an epic year. I guess we’ll all have a tone of eye candy to devour from you this year. Thank you for that!

(Note: tattoo fund still empty – and local convention only 3 months away. May have to sell kidney.)

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I hate you. But I may pretend to love you just to get your connections.

I’m trying to work in a session or two with domantas and carlos torres myself as soon as I can figure out when domantas is in town and how the hell to get in touch with carlos… :p When you see him, please let him know there is a tiny norwegian who’d gladly flash him to get a session.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Call_me_Lola 137597 wrote:

All those boys PLUS Moni Marino??? IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou …

I would SOOOOO love a mask from her. If I wasn’t on the other side of the world.

What I wouldn’t do for an appt with any of those guys, too. Man, you are going to have an epic year. I guess we’ll all have a tone of eye candy to devour from you this year. Thank you for that!

(Note: tattoo fund still empty – and local convention only 3 months away. May have to sell kidney.)

Moni= eye candy herself! Mmmm

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

A very ambitious schedule.

Brings to mind a planner staking out a new city.

Looking forward to the pictures!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Amazing plans, Peter, that will no doubt result in even more amazing work. 🙂

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Well, fuck you.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@BertNaked 137749 wrote:

Well, fuck you.

I’ll take that as a compliment for the time being.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.