Ink3dcr4zy
    Participant
    @ink3dcr4zy

well to start hi

in a catch 22 the now where i am renting a room at a barbers and have done for the last 4 years on a 50/50 split basis

the problem is the barbers tbh i am running everything there is no reception ect i do all my own orders drawing cleaning even the barbers side deal with every customer inc the barbers as they are hardly there and on my days off they dont even open.

i am quite busy especially in a very small town that has around 15-20 tattoo studios around it.
    i have tried to negotiate different terms and the owner is not interested, not even to put money into the studio as i have been after a new chair for 3 years and it always gets put off, just in my opinion not very interested in anything apart from his half of the money everyday.

i would love to relocate but due to funds not possible unless given help in doing so i just feel my career has hit a dead end.

i love my job but hate the shop i am in, if anyone could give me any ideas or feed back on what to do that would be great.

thankyou
    gareth ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Pack your shit and leave. 50/50 is a rip off.
    You said there is 15-20 shops around if your work is any good at all you should have no problem at all finding a new spot.
    Good luck

Ink3dcr4zy
    Participant
    @ink3dcr4zy

tbh i want out of the area as tattooist round this area just talk rubbish about each other so would rather look at a new area with a friendly bunch to work with just need to keep my fingers crossed and keep looking ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.