anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

That kind of makes you a hipster – you only like something until it becomes “mainstream” and then it isn’t cool anymore. Isn’t that their MO?

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Traditional has really grown on me. I didn’t like it too much before, but now I want to cover my body with traditional and new-traditional. Can’t stand realism though. I like my tattoos to last! ;D
    I think her work looks solid!

Adler
    Participant
    @adler

@poxphobia 136531 wrote:

Traditional has really grown on me. I didn’t like it too much before, but now I want to cover my body with traditional and new-traditional. Can’t stand realism though. I like my tattoos to last! ;D
    I think her work looks solid!

I’m pretty much the same and although I love my one realism tattoo I’m not sure I’d get more.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

I got the tattoo today. The middle of the flowers bled more than the rest so they aren’t showing their true color right now…they are more yellow than red ๐Ÿ™‚999804_3830939787910_746796298_n.jpg

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Looks pretty solid.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks good congrats

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Thanks, I like it. It is quite a bit off from my original thoughts on the design but she was really great talking through what would work and what wouldn’t and, in the end, she knows far more about this than I do and the tattoo came out great while holding onto the elements I had my heart set on.

On a side note, my other tattoos never throbbed like this one does the next day. I’ve read that can be typical of a lower leg tattoo but damn!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@npaggett 136583 wrote:

T
    On a side note, my other tattoos never throbbed like this one does the next day. I’ve read that can be typical of a lower leg tattoo but damn!

Don’t be a wussy

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Lower leg tattoos are a bitch to heal. They throb, hurt, swell a shitload and if you’re really lucky you get a lovely red rash. I’ve got 6 tattoos on my lower legs, most healed fine but the larger ones were a bitch. Largest one I thought my foot was gonna fall of ;D Suck it up, it’ll pass ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@npaggett 136583 wrote:

My other tattoos never throbbed like this one does the next day. I’ve read that can be typical of a lower leg tattoo but damn!

My leg was swollen for almost two weeks.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Haha you guys are great. It really isn’t too bad (yet?) it is just so different than my other ones that it was unexpected.

Also, I clearly did not think it through enough because it never occurred to me that I can’t shave that part of my leg until this heals! Yikes, that is going to be a sight to see ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.