Asrais
    Participant
    @asrais

So, I have been looking at lots of local artists and I have a consult with this guy at the end of the week.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151052843682059.493376.119210827058&type=3

What do you think of his work?

I am working toward covering some of my dodgy tattoos, starting with the dragon on my back – I still want a dragon, but a better one 😉

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

The work is solid.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

It’s solid as jerry said but do you want a Japanese style dragon? If so it’d be better to go to someone who specializes in Japanese work.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Not my style, but his work looks good.

Asrais
    Participant
    @asrais

No, I’m after a more a western style dragon. I sent some art work that I like to the tattoo shop and they recommended him. I will be interested to see what ideas he comes up with.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Keep us posted, and we like pictures!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Asrais 135605 wrote:

No, I’m after a more a western style dragon. I sent some art work that I like to the tattoo shop and they recommended him. I will be interested to see what ideas he comes up with.

Ah OK, I think he’d do a great job then.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I’m not really into traditional, but his stuff looks well done. And I really like how he did that falcon – merged a more realistic style with traditional.

Let us know how it goes.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

As above looks like solid work 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.