peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Appointment sorted, seeing him tomorrow and getting tattooed on Thursday ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Stop it Peter!! Dammit. Stop getting work from the artists at the top of my wishlist. I am going to die of jealousy if you keep this up. If you get an Engel I’ll never speak to you again! Europe is out of reach for me, so I don’t have a chance. Remis. Damn. You lucky bugger.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Don’t worry. At his current rate hell run out of room in about 4 months. Lmao.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I was kind of thinking the same thing, I’m considering offering to lease him some space on my skin. ๐Ÿ˜‰

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

I hate you

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

How on Earth do you get these great damn appointments?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@GrayCatLove 133936 wrote:

How on Earth do you get these great damn appointments?

Saw him post the space he had free on facebook and within minutes i sent an email and he replied right away lol Lucky I guess ๐Ÿ™‚

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@peterpoose 133956 wrote:

Saw him post the space he had free on facebook and within minutes i sent an email and he replied right away lol Lucky I guess ๐Ÿ™‚

I think you’re a liar. I think you kill people on his appointment lists to bump yourself up. :p

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@GrayCatLove 133957 wrote:

I think you’re a liar. I think you kill people on his appointment lists to bump yourself up. :p

lol shhh anyone could be listening ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@peterpoose 133882 wrote:

Appointment sorted, seeing him tomorrow and getting tattooed on Thursday ๐Ÿ™‚

I like this

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.