MikeyC
    Participant
    @mikeyc

Get a call of duty sleeve lol jk I love gaming tattoos I will prolly get one somewhere along the lines.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 132229 wrote:

Wait I’m not retarded they had me tested.

Just tarded?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

At the end of the day people get stuff they like tattooed, so even if you really like something that 99% of other people don’t like that doesn’t matter because that tattoo makes you yourself and makes you feel better about yourself.

TiiffyRai94
    Participant
    @tiiffyrai94

I like some game tattoos but it depends on the artists skills do u want realistic or cartoonish style…
    I like realism tattoos the cartoon style is to girly to me. Thats why I want my koi covered lol
    1009867_10200632072268124_881839859_n.jpg
    This is Raven

Xtremes10
    Participant
    @xtremes10

I’m currently trying to plan out a leg sleeve with color realistic “portraits” of my favorite characters of the games my mom used to play with me that honestly made my childhood

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@Xtremes10 132695 wrote:

I’m currently trying to plan out a leg sleeve with color realistic “portraits” of my favorite characters of the games my mom used to play with me that honestly made my childhood

How do you plan on getting realistic portraits of old game characters when high quality reference material doesn’t exist? Bad reference makes for bad realism.

Xtremes10
    Participant
    @xtremes10

I do have high quality reference art for the majority of the games actually as many have been remade on newer consoles with high quality art renderings, not to mention an artist should be able to take a concept from what ones I have poor quality art to create a conceptual piece, the same way many artists who do conceptual realistic pieces create their renderings..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.