@buttwheat

@jerryatrophy 131461 wrote:

Rainbows and unicorns.

Unicorns_Fart_Rainbows__3_by_thunderwolf900.png

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 131465 wrote:

I would question anyone’s feelings toward me if they asked me to stop doing something I love.

I find sometimes where you are doing it upsets people.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@ArniVidar 131464 wrote:

All tattoos I get are because there ARE no consequences. It’s my skin and my life. Fuck everybody that doesn’t like it.

I appreciate the thought, and while we could all change our lives and careers and burn bridges, it’s just not realistic.

I love my 70 year old father more than some ink on my arm. I love my paycheck more than a tattoo behind my ear.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@peterpoose 131465 wrote:

I agree totally with this.

I would question anyone’s feelings toward me if they asked me to stop doing something I love.

My dad would still love me if I tattooed my upper arm. However, it would cause him enormous anguish and irritation. I can wait ten years, and let him have a little extra peace. He is absolutely the only person I feel that way about.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

As for the question im not sure because i’ve already got both hands done and my fingers and will be getting my neck done soon. Will never go above the neck purely for the fact that face/head tattoo’s look fucking stupid.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@ArniVidar 131464 wrote:

All tattoos I get are because there ARE no consequences. It’s my skin and my life. Fuck everybody that doesn’t like it.

How many tattoo’s have you got Arni? I’ve only seen the one picture have you got more?

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Wardy 131492 wrote:

How many tattoo’s have you got Arni? I’ve only seen the one picture have you got more?

Only the one, as yet. Haven’t found an artist in Iceland to do my other pieces and don’t have the money to fly across the ponds to visit anyone there.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Weeell.. I already have a full sleeve and a knuckle tattoo. I’m planning on getting my neck, hands and rest of my knuckles (I have an idea I’m dying to get!)
    But I’m waiting a few years until I know where I’m going :p Right now I’m still gonna be dependent on sporadic jobs for a while, due to studying, moving around, etc, so I’m waiting. But if I do end up where I think I will, in a tattoo shop, I’m gonna go all in ;D
    And I know so many people with face tattoos, that are REALLY cool, so I might… Not something huge or in the middle of my face, but I think tattoos around the ear/side of the face can be really amazing. All depends what it is, and on the person.

And I am holding back a bit because my mom freak out, and I’m still young. I need to save room for some amazing artists too. But yeah, I’m fairly sure I’m gonna end up somewhere were tattoos don’t affect my job etc 🙂 So I’m getting there!

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Only the one, as yet. Haven’t found an artist in Iceland to do my other pieces and don’t have the money to fly across the ponds to visit anyone there.

There’s money left in Iceland?

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@BertNaked 131509 wrote:

There’s money left in Iceland?

Oh yeah, plenty of money here…. it’s just virtually worthless 😀

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I thought everyone in Iceland was rich!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@peterpoose 131513 wrote:

I thought everyone in Iceland was rich!

Hah! And what gave you that idea? It’s a truly wonderful social-democratical society that continually caters to the rich at the expense of the poor and middle class. There are maybe 50 people that own most of the fish, the land and the cows. Those people are, even by foreign standards, filthy rich. The rest of us… not so much 😀

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

i REALLY want my neck and hands done but my wife wont let me. and she rules me. so its not happening…

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@yodaddynukka 131516 wrote:

i REALLY want my neck and hands done but my wife wont let me. and she rules me. so its not happening…

I turn into Sarah Palin when it comes to neck tattoos. Just not into them. I side with your wife on that one.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ArniVidar 131514 wrote:

Own most of the fish, the land and the cows.

That sucks. Sounds like home in the USA only on a smaller scale.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.