jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Just got booked in for a guest artist appointment at black 13 in Nashville tennessee. John Barrett. Next month. Pretty stoked.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Congrats I like his stuff some of it has a real Timmy B feel to it. What are you getting?
    If your in to new school stuff meeting Josh Woods there will be a good in to get an appointment. Also liking what Marty is putting out.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Awesome Jerry!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Love his skulls and roses! Post pics!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Dude you hit the nail on the head. Top of right hand. Skull. Hopefully we can do a rose also. Limited space though.
    I’m very excited about this one.
    And he told me that he Really wanted to do a realistic skull on a hand.

And I didn’t even look to see who else worked at the shop. I should have known he wouldn’t be doing a guest spot in a random shop.
    I’ll definitely try to meet josh woods.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Excited for you mate, it’s great when you manage to get an artist you have been after. Looking forward to the pics 🙂

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Well, lucky you! Been looking at his stuff & checking out his video. Nice stuff! Congrats! 🙂

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Very cool! Can’t wait to see the results.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

That is guys. There will be pics. 😉

He told me he’d cut me a break on a second session for the horror portrait I’ve been talking to him about.
    I’m giving it serious thought.
    Might have to sell a bike to fund this trip.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 128821 wrote:

Might have to sell a bike to fund this trip.

It’s all priorities. I have a rare railroad lantern worth hundreds of dollars. It hangs in the archway in my dining room (collecting dust). Every time I pass it I think it would look much better injected into my skin wrapped around my side as a tattoo.

I’ve been liquidating things I’ve been collecting for over 40 years. Lately I’ve been using the proceeds to pay for new ink. Anthony Zamora (717 tattoo) has a young family and his son is really into electric trains. He has no fucking idea what he may be getting into.

Get the tattoo.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

So after a scheduling problem.I was talking July ….he heard June… anyways the appointment is now going to be mid to late august.
    And I’m going to go ahead and do the two sessions. Hand and chest and take a week off after so I can baby the hell out of it.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 129533 wrote:

So after a scheduling problem.I was talking July ….he heard June… anyways the appointment is now going to be mid to late august.
    And I’m going to go ahead and do the two sessions. Hand and chest and take a week off after so I can baby the hell out of it.

I’m done until late September.

Anthony is in LA for six weeks filming “Best Ink”.

(The fall and winter should yield some awesome additions!)

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Nice! Just heard he is permanently working at black13!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

It will be well worth the wait he is putting out some real stellar stuff right now.

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Excellent, great guys to hang with, steve martin, Timmy b, Marty and josh and of course doy is great, your gonna love it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.